Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63

Thread: x1 iPLAY (for romanians only)

  1. #1
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    5,463
    x1 iPLAY invite to offer

    You must live in romania

    No traders / cheaters / collectors (i'll check)

    Don't pm me

    Tell me why you want to be invited there and not only because "you heard good things about iplay"





    * I'll ask profile links before inviting *




    @fst members: don' hesitate to help me by catching traders/collectors/scammers who apply in the GA
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,623
    I guess you are Romanian yourself, looking at your rules
    Can you feel the LOVE

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Wladdy's Avatar Everybody Lies ! BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    127
    Hy mate, i am from Romania so..i will apply for this...

    Reason : I want this invite b'coz iPlay is a great tracker and i want to be a part of this community.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Jekyll's Avatar TEH DUDE !! BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    I guess you are Romanian yourself, looking at your rules
    He isn't necessary Romanian but iPlay is a bitch to seed, for the ones who don't live there. I heard they restrict speed rates for foreigners, so i guess he put this rule for this reason. And i vouch that only a Romanian will plenty enjoy this tracker.
    Make a good decision buddy

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    I guess you are Romanian yourself, looking at your rules
    He isn't necessary Romanian but iPlay is a bitch to seed, for the ones who don't live there. I heard they restrict speed rates for foreigners, so i guess he put this rule for this reason. And i vouch that only a Romanian will plenty enjoy this tracker.
    Make a good decision buddy
    I just find it funny if the OP wasn't Romanian, but only wants to give the invite to a Romanian ... how did the OP survive and get the invite than???

    I am at Iplay too and I'm not Romanian, still I managed to be Power User, got invites and have a good ratio.
    Can you feel the LOVE

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Jekyll's Avatar TEH DUDE !! BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    94
    I ain't say that we couldn't manage to have a good ratio at iplay. But the OP knows that it's pretty hard to have a good ratio for the ones who aren't Romanian. you know what i mean ?

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Magnum's Avatar Seed or die!!! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Centaury
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Wladdy View Post
    Hy mate, i am from Romania so..i will apply for this...

    Reason : I want this invite b'coz iPlay is a great tracker and i want to be a part of this community.
    Have you changed the flag now... I saw another topic that had the flag of the United States.Now you changed into something favorable to you.
    These phases are disgusting, you know...


  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Wladdy's Avatar Everybody Lies ! BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wladdy View Post
    Hy mate, i am from Romania so..i will apply for this...

    Reason : I want this invite b'coz iPlay is a great tracker and i want to be a part of this community.
    Have you changed the flag now... I saw another topic that had the flag of the United States.Now you changed into something favorable to you.
    These phases are disgusting, you know...
    Yeah, you're right but i'm from Romania you can check my IP
    I can speak in romanian if you want

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,353
    i want a invitation for a friend because i have accout but i don`t have invitation .
    Last edited by palincarul; 11-26-2008 at 03:26 PM.

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    cuck's Avatar Appz.FAN BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Suceava
    Posts
    94
    I am from Romania(Suceava) ,18/24 h seed

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •