Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Spotify Invites GA

  1. #1
    bangang's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26
    Hey there,

    I'm giving away 5 spotify invites. It's not a tracker, but a music player that streams a big collection from the internet.

    If you want one, you'll have to convince me that you're a trustworthy member of this site. No ratio's or speed tests needed.
    Just tell me why you should get one.

    No PMs untill I ask, or you won't get anything.
    Last edited by bangang; 11-26-2008 at 11:35 AM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Pirate BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In the ray
    Posts
    229
    I have two computers at my home, on is standard PC and the other one is Laptop, listening to music is one of my favorites things to do and I'm not at home some times for few hours and music is really missing to me, maybe you can fill the hole that created and get me into Spotify.
    The first rule of fight club is, you donít talk about fight club



  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    512
    Hi,
    I want a spotify invite :p
    I like all types of music, but i prefer the music from the 70s, 80s and 90s, and i know that spotify its rich on this decades
    Last edited by yair12; 11-26-2008 at 11:46 AM.








  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    bangang's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Catcher View Post
    I have two computers at my home, on is standard PC and the other one is Laptop, listening to music is one of my favorites things to do and I'm not at home some times for few hours and music is really missing to me, maybe you can fill the hole that created and get me into Spotify.
    PM sent.

    Because Spotify isn't supposed to be available in all countries, you might need a proxy to signup, like www.2proxy.info .
    If you need a UK postal code for that proxy, try something like "A1 2BC".
    After that you can use the service from anywhere

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    29
    well i heard a lot about that site during last few days everyone talk how awesome it is....so i figured to check it out.i'm not a big music fun but i like music...and i'm tired of downloading tons of music on my computer to be able to listen it...if you can help me out i will appreciate it

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    bangang's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by yair12 View Post
    Hi,
    I want a spotify invite :p
    I like all types of music, but i prefer the music from the 70s, 80s and 90s, and i know that spotify its rich on this decades
    PM sent.

    Quote Originally Posted by FODORA View Post
    well i heard a lot about that site during last few days everyone talk how awesome it is....so i figured to check it out.i'm not a big music fun but i like music...and i'm tired of downloading tons of music on my computer to be able to listen it...if you can help me out i will appreciate it
    Check your PMs.
    Last edited by bangang; 11-26-2008 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    miss sct... BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chisinau
    Posts
    221
    hi m8! usually i don't ask for anything but as a music lover, i would like to get there. I spend a lot of time in front of my pc listening music, so i'd be grateful for a invite

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    bangang's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by sarancha View Post
    hi m8! usually i don't ask for anything but as a music lover, i would like to get there. I spend a lot of time in front of my pc listening music, so i'd be grateful for a invite
    PM sent. Only one invite left now. It's going to the person that can show me a funny picture of a monkey.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    joni22's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    427
    http://www.lovesanimals.com/images/a...nny_monkey.jpg
    I want it because I like trance music at most.
    I am a music addict and I heard that Spotify has a very big Database of trance.
    Thanks

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    bangang's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by joni22 View Post
    http://www.lovesanimals.com/images/a...nny_monkey.jpg
    I want it because I like trance music at most.
    I am a music addict and I heard that Spotify has a very big Database of trance.
    Thanks
    You already have two open requests for spotify, so I'm gonna put you on hold for now.

    5 new invites arrived, so ask if you want one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •