Thread: Bittorrent

Proffesional Dumbass
    i started a download and it got to 11% when i tried to resume it it found the file said it was checking the already downloaded parts but when the download started it started from 0%

can anyone help me?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    basically it happens some times, when it does ofcourse you can do nothing cuz it overwrites the file you had with the dummy file.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Proffesional Dumbass
    Damn!

thanks for the reply

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Proffesional Dumbass
    This is starting to get really annoying it just happened to another download that was 50% done. Looks like i need to leave it open until the download finishes. But its going to take a while on 6 kb/s.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yep, just stop putting it on pause, I think pause is mainly for when u are seeding it out then u can pause it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    What cleint are you using? that is a little too oftern I thingk i n all my time I have had by torrent not restart once, ofcourse that was 80% of MGS2, i was pissed. But normally it shoudl resume "most" of the time.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    muchspl2
    http://btfaq.com/serve/cache/30.html

your doing something wrong

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    i've nv experienced BT downloads restarting at 0%
    i guessed u probably picked a diff location to save in or something...
    however...i always experience a dropped percentage when resuming...tat it...the completed percentage is slightly lower than wat was previously downloaded.
    i guess tat's normal...since they have to re-download the part that got cut off the previous time b4 u cancelled ur download.