Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: What's going on with ScT ??? doesn't look good .. . . . .

Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Why dont you go to their irc and cry there...
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    its useless they lock/trash all posts related to this and probably he will get a ban
    Last edited by tnt; 11-28-2008 at 12:59 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Let me make this clear to everyone.

ScT used TV Land (topsite) to upload 99% of its releases. TV Land has now been taken down as a result ScT got shagged up the ass.

BTW Feeling your a cunt

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    its useless they lock/trash all posts related to this and probably he will get a ban
    lol.. most likely true... do ya think they want this little secret out?? they will hide it under the rug out and play it down or lie outright about it.. out of fear that there money machine might break down... lmao
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    it's logical that closing a Topsite would have impact on the BT scene, as it depends on them.
    The issue here is that ScT was the most affected, but more could have been. What is the problem here?

Let's see how they will solve the situation, as this is a serious blow for ScT reputation. pitty, but it's true. And i do care a lot about them.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Probably something to do with TVL

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by point137 View Post
    Probably something to do with TVL
    like seriously mate .. Next tie freakin read the thread before replying

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    This is ridiculous. ScT is raising around €3000 euros/month of donations. Staff still denies they have anything to do with TVL. They even say that topsites go down every day. That it is nothing special. Then why the hell the whole site completely collapses when ONE topsite goes down?

They're making a complete joke of themselves. Trashing threads without commenting on it. I think it's fair to say that ScT users, especially donors, owe an explanation from ScT staff. It's not that ScT staff pays for axx out of it's own pockets. The users do!

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by DuDutchy View Post
    This is ridiculous. ScT is raising around €3000 euros/month of donations. Staff still denies they have anything to do with TVL. They even say that topsites go down every day. That it is nothing special. Then why the hell the whole site completely collapses when ONE topsite goes down?

They're making a complete joke of themselves. Trashing threads without commenting on it. I think it's fair to say that ScT users, especially donors, owe an explanation from ScT staff. It's not that ScT staff pays for axx out of it's own pockets. The users do!
    simple answer.... DON"T DONATE!!!!! i'm sure a lot of that does go to server costs... as i'm finding out good shit aint cheap... but, i'm also sure that the owner is raking in a decent amount of lets say "RAINY DAY" money from it also...

they think all peeps are stupid and have no idea what's going on.. as for them owing people a explanation?? NO, they don't really... shit happens. only thing here is that they aren't saying ok people yes it's true but.... and thats because if you were making all that money, would wanna tell peeps that this has happened? .... they want that money to keep coming in and by doing that is to keep their users in the dark. then there's those die hard believers that would believe that feeling crapped out gold if he said so.... however, you see how thats working for them .. lmao
    Last edited by jasperr; 11-28-2008 at 03:56 PM.
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by dudutchy View Post
    this is ridiculous. Sct is raising around €3000 euros/month of donations. Staff still denies they have anything to do with tvl. They even say that topsites go down every day. That it is nothing special. Then why the hell the whole site completely collapses when one topsite goes down?

They're making a complete joke of themselves. Trashing threads without commenting on it. I think it's fair to say that sct users, especially donors, owe an explanation from sct staff. It's not that sct staff pays for axx out of it's own pockets. The users do!
    +1

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast