Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cd-r Storage

vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    on a serious note, you do know you can get loose leaf ring binder types in shops?

taken from : http://www.maplin.co.uk/Products/ModuleInf...082&modulelist=

at www.maplin.co.uk

couldnt u use stg like this and just mount it under the TV by drilling a couple of holes in it and screwing to the frame of your tv stand?
    <insert signature here>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I have a Caselogic that holds around 260.....cost me quite a bit(&#036;50).But it looks Cool.

Am about to get another(have around 400 CDRs of DATA).....that should hold me over for about a Month or two.....and then will need a third one.

Maybe one day you and me have a DVD Burner and will not worry about all these CDRs.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@9 September 2003 - 14:17
    Maybe one day you and me have a DVD Burner and will not worry about all these CDRs.
    Very true, of course the bins and isos, unless we can format the dvd to diffrent parts (can you do that?) I guess could judt extract contents to dvd. (if i would go to work i could get one.)

I have a Caselogic that holds around 260.....cost me quite a bit(&#036;50).But it looks Cool.&nbsp;

Am about to get another(have around 400 CDRs of DATA).....that should hold me over for about a Month or two.....and then will need a third one.
    Same boat it jsut becomes to many. I mean i use 128&#39;s just a little bit lighter, and easir to put on stuff. But I have 4 of them all full. 1 of movies, 2 of games i never play, and 1 of software titles. I need to do a huge burning run but have no where to put them when I am done, thus this thread.

Back on topic

@vitron - Yeah i thought that route aswell, I cannot see the design of the rings on that one, but the design flaw is that all the weight from the sleeves would be on the "joint" of the ring causing it to open.
    Aswell with the rings hung verticley as they would have to be, not many sleeves could actually fit on the ring.

Thanks for all the input btw guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12