Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High Scrores

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    List your highscrore or how long it to you to beat the game. Here's some of mine.

Furturaman - PS2 - 6 hours

Enter the Matrix - PS2 5 hours 51 min 34 sec

THPS4 - PS2 -3 days - 7,306,020 points online

GTA - PS2 - 1 month

GTA:VC - PS2 - 2, 1/2 weeks

Splinter Cell - PS2 - 1 hour 12 min

Sonic Adventures 2 - GameCube - 6 hours 5 min

Solcom - PS2 - 2-3 months

2. Games   -   #2
    Proffesional Dumbass
    i dont remember much but i know i finshed hitman2 and max payne in about a day (each that is)

3. Games   -   #3
    I finished Metal Gear Solid 2 on PS2 in a day. I think my all time record was Golden Axe 2 on the Sega Mega Drive. I finished that in about 20 - 25 minutes, and it pissed me off because I paid £30 for it.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by Gooch2k@9 September 2003 - 04:27
    I finished Metal Gear Solid 2 on PS2 in a day. I think my all time record was Golden Axe 2 on the Sega Mega Drive. I finished that in about 20 - 25 minutes, and it pissed me off because I paid £30 for it.
    Damb that sucks, i downloaded a while ago but never got into it. To be one the old system subject it took like 4 months to beat Super mario world. That game was fun.

Metal gear solid 2 took like 2 days, but i havent played substance yet. The first took a bit longer like 3 days mabey.

i dont remember much but i know i finshed hitman2 and max payne in about a day (each that is)
    I only played the first level of hitman 2, but beat max payne in a day. It wasnt as good as i thoght. Good story tho.

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by Gooch2k@9 September 2003 - 12:27
    I finished Metal Gear Solid 2 on PS2 in a day.
    That is a sad fact of that game. You would think with it being a dvd it would be long, if you skip the movie files you can have it beat in no more than a solid 4 hours. Sad sad sad.

As for me unfortunalty I can give nothing impressive as I am a terrible gamer.

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by toddiscool+9 September 2003 - 06:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toddiscool @ 9 September 2003 - 06:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gooch2k@9 September 2003 - 12:27
    I finished Metal Gear Solid 2 on PS2 in a day.
    That is a sad fact of that game. You would think with it being a dvd it would be long, if you skip the movie files you can have it beat in no more than a solid 4 hours. Sad sad sad. [/b][/quote]
    I liked the first one better, it is sad. I cant wait till snake eater. It seem there giving us a bang for are buck this time.

As for me unfortunalty I can give nothing impressive as I am a terrible gamer.
    Dont worrie not all of us can be great gamers.

7. Games   -   #7
    Proffesional Dumbass
    What games have taken u guys the longest to finish?

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by swarnel@9 September 2003 - 14:30
    That is a very good question, with me I lose intrest very fast. So it has to be a great mix of difficulty but ease at the same time. Once I get frustrated, i go to the abundance of games I have not installed yet.

I remember resident evil 1 taking me a long time, I am not sure though.

maybee gran turismo 2, I mean i played it for a long time, just never got around to doung the last endurance race. TOO long.

9. Games   -   #9
    Proffesional Dumbass
    yeah same i loose interest in games if there too hard, even if its just the last level i need to complete.

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by swarnel@9 September 2003 - 06:30
    For me the Final Fantasy seris always took long.

I never beat Gran Turismo 2 and play it for like 2 weeks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast