Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Funkysouls

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Hmmm...now I finally caught skafunkrastapunk being open. I registered and logged in. But now the page is saying This Board Has No Forums. Is this just a bug? Or am I missing something?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Just bad timing . The site's been down for a couple of days for a major fix .

p.s.
    Like FunkySouls, getting to grips with the Search facility is essential . Lots of music is posted in the various genre specific mega-threads, so setting search results to show as posts rather than the default of threads , gets better results .
    Last edited by Spillage; 12-03-2008 at 10:38 AM.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Signed up too ... thx Funkin and Spillage for the info!!!
    Last edited by Disme; 12-03-2008 at 10:06 AM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Thanks for the tip on the search info. I've found this pretty much the best method for search even at sites like Warez-BB or ForumW.

I'm glad it's just bad timing. I was really hoping that it wasn't going to be one of those accidental open registrations. Well, I've gotten into a few really nice RS forums lately that I wanted(Retroflix, Funksouls, and SFRP), now I just need to find me a good lossless music forum and I think I'll be all set for my downloading needs.

And Disme I've found with Funksouls, along with the bigger RS forums(like Warez-BB) I no longer really need trackers like What for my mp3's. It's very nice just to be able to download now and not have to worry about hurting a ratio.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    SFRP still not working for you guys? I'm still getting the This Board Has No Forums message.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    SFRP still not working for you guys? I'm still getting the This Board Has No Forums message.
    works for me, I get a forum.

As for funkysouls, it's a great forum to find rapidshare links as well as links for only russian users.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Signed up thx

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ben99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    works for me, I get a forum.

As for funkysouls, it's a great forum to find rapidshare links as well as links for only russian users.
    Really? When did you sign up? Was it within the last week or two, or have you been a member for months?

This kinda sucks.

EDIT: Ok, I just signed up another account, and now I see every forum. I'm guessing when I signed up before the board was having problems. But now with the new account everything is fine.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 12-09-2008 at 10:02 AM.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Information

Creating a new account is currently not possible.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    So you're still getting the This Board Has No Forums problem cinephilia? Just pm iunex on the SKRP forums, and tell him your problem. This is what I did, and he made it to where I can see the forums, and I asked him to delete the new account that I created.

He mentioned that there's probably others having this problem. So just give him a pm, he should fix you up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast