Thread: tv.torrents.ro issues

Poster
    So tv.torrents.ro was down for awhile recently, and before that I was a member. I had no less than a 10 ratio, was one of the higher "ranks" ratio/uploading wise. I check downed sites I used to use periodically to see if they're back up. I just checked tv.torrents.ro today and found it was up, tried to log in and it said account disabled... I double checked it was the right password, had the site reset it, still the same thing. So it knows the account, but its disabled for some reason... and sign-ups are closed... I know for sure I did nothing against the site's rules, and got no notification of anything, good or bad. As far as I know they don't have an IRC channel or any way to contact an admin to find out what happened. If someone knows what happened (It happened to a bunch of tvt users maybe), knows an admin there or how to contact one, or is an admin there, can you please post anything that could be of help here? I just realized they have they support thread in their forums which are separate from the torrent site, but its all in Romanian... which I cannot understand.

Thank you very much!
    Last edited by hvymetal86; 11-28-2008 at 10:39 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Surya's Avatar Member
    TVT indeed does not have an IRC chan as far as I know. If you are sure that you have accessed your account within the last 42 days, you could try posting your username at TVT and maybe some very nice person that is also a member there will PM a staff for you. Its always tough contacting staff at sites that dont have an IRC

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Something similar happened to me. Signed up a week before it went down. They went down for 3+ weeks. And when they came back up my account was disabled for inactivity. :')
    Nothing you can do about it as far as I know. Signing up again when they are open won't work either because apparently they block your ip from ever being able to re-signup.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Enzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    They not re-enable accounts.. You need to signup a new account

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    GuitarLegend's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    English

If your account or your friend's account got disabled please don't ask us to enable it because we won't.

no can't do...signup
    Just seeding

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Enzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    The problem is to now when they will open signups

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    it was free sign up 1 week ago...2 bad you missed it :-<
    and no one has any invite
    Just seeding

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    They deleted accounts or the site was just down for a while ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    you may have luck...this was said on a romanian forum: "Daca vreti cont, trimite'ti un PM cu user si mail (unele diferite fata de cele de pe tvt, in caz ca ati mai avut cont) lu' djharbuz sau kuniva."(translation: If you want an account,send a pm with your user&mail(diferent from the ones you have,in case you had an account there) to djharbuz ori kuniva

Maybe you have luck and discover them on fls
    Just seeding

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    This happened to a lot of people(me being one of them). You're just going to have to craste a new account. They seem to open frequently, so you'll get back in.