Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Poker 29/11/08 21:30 GMT

Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Monk View Post

benchez reckons you are, definitely. He says you're one of those blokes who calls it giveaways, but really expects something in return. Who knows what goes on when people communicate via PM.

He also reckons it doesn't matter anyway because giveaways are just as bad as trading, the bottom line is inviting people you don't know onto a private tracker.

Chap appears to know what he's talking about so I'll take his word for it. Nothing personal like, to each their own.
    that does make sense. I agree what you said too.

ben was a trader before too. but he stopped and no one consider him a trader anymore. and people take his word. I take his word too

now that I stop making Giveaway because it's as bad as trading. Does it make any difference? I mean, am I still considered as Trader?

and about expecting something in return, I am not like that. if they give me something then it is good. if not, then it is ok too
    yes
    Last edited by Alien5; 12-02-2008 at 08:08 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Last edited by Alien5; 12-02-2008 at 08:08 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Monk View Post

benchez reckons you are, definitely. He says you're one of those blokes who calls it giveaways, but really expects something in return. Who knows what goes on when people communicate via PM.

He also reckons it doesn't matter anyway because giveaways are just as bad as trading, the bottom line is inviting people you don't know onto a private tracker.

Chap appears to know what he's talking about so I'll take his word for it. Nothing personal like, to each their own.
    that does make sense. I agree what you said too.

ben was a trader before too. but he stopped and no one consider him a trader anymore. and people take his word. I take his word too

now that I stop making Giveaway because it's as bad as trading. Does it make any difference? I mean, am I still considered as Trader?

and about expecting something in return, I am not like that. if they give me something then it is good. if not, then it is ok too
    Fair do's, no need to explain yourself or anything. To each their own.

You do what you chose and I'll do what I chose. That seems the only reasonable way to go. I'm sure you'll agree.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    So, anyone for Poker tonight.

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Yeah quick, the wee man's just gone down for a sleep and he's getting a bottle for his next feed due to him having sucked my bewbs empty.

6. Lounge   -   #76
    Your poor wee dry bewbs.

Nine O'Clock sound OK, see if anyone else is up for it.

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Should be good.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678