Thread: Vietcong Problems

i just tried to have an online game of vietcong there, but when i tried to get the server list, no servers at all were listed
    after much clicking of the good old refresh button i gave up...
    has anyone else had problems lately with vietcong?

i'm using version 1.3 (latest update), i've configured zap to allow traffic (i've played vc online before), there are no filters enabled (and when i do add filters, there are no changes)...

any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    the version 1.3 update is suppose to include a major fix for the multiplayer online function. There were some cases where the updates did not include the multiplayer.exe. I had Vietcong 1.3 on my computer a while back but I didn&#39;t really play it online. But I heard some online gameplay problems may be fixed by doing a fresh install and a patch update.

I&#39;m not entirely certain but you could try it.

3. Games   -   #3
    i was hoping this wasn&#39;t what was required
    i have the isos somewhere here, but it&#39;ll probably take about half an hour to find them

thanks though

edit: just found them there
    in the first cd wallet i looked in

woohoo

what a spot of good luck

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@9 September 2003 - 16:15
    i was hoping this wasn&#39;t what was required
    i have the isos somewhere here, but it&#39;ll probably take about half an hour to find them

thanks though

edit: just found them there
    in the first cd wallet i looked in

woohoo

what a spot of good luck
    I downloaded my ISO from a FTP server and when i tried burning it, nero had a verification problem, but that occurs with every other disc that I burn...

so, I don&#39;t really enjoy the game coz you need like top-notch graphics to be able to enjoy the game...i have a mx 440 and I don&#39;t particularly enjoy the game at my resolution.

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by RedRival@9 September 2003 - 15:20
    so, I don&#39;t really enjoy the game coz you need like top-notch graphics to be able to enjoy the game...i have a mx 440 and I don&#39;t particularly enjoy the game at my resolution.
    yeah, it does take up quite a bit of power when in high res or detail
    i normally run at 800x600x16, just to keep framerates high (normally about 80fps or so...)