Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Torrentleech.org

Poster BT Rep: +4
    How are people connecting to torrentleech?

What does the main page say?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Too vague a questions...Home page if signed in? Login page? I connect to it via the Internet. How else would you connect to it?
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I get a time out error.. tho i went to tl with a phproxy i found on google tho can't log in cause of this image crap... heres message i got..

2008-11-28 - CONNECTION ISSUES

Our ISP is experiencing some connection issues at the moment, mostly with their international connection to the US,but it could affect other countries/ISPs as well, so until they fix it, many users might be unable to connect to the site.Nothing to worry about,just be patient

UPDATE: Problem has been resolved for most ISPs,site shall be accessible for everyone now.Few ISPs from united states might have a problem,please be patient till our ISP fully resolves the issue.

//Staff
    Last edited by Fearful; 11-30-2008 at 02:44 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ya i still can't access it ... i heard about that ISP message a few days ago ...

i dunno maybe i'm just a little skeptical or suspicious but doesn't it seem strange to anyone that the entire U.S. would be cut off from TL for days upon days ...

i dunno i'm just wondering if the MPAA or some group like that had something to do with it... and now that admins at TL are finding a different hosting solution so the US can be accessible again

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    I'm also in the states and it was down all week, but back up yesterday. Now its running just fine. So.. interpret what you will from that.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I'm using my psychic uplink

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I guess I was being a smart ass cause I have had no problems and I live in the states...Tennessee to be precise.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    haven't been able to connect for a while, from US
    Last edited by piratebot; 11-30-2008 at 06:14 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Haven't been able to connect for a few days either.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Enzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    They have still some problems to fix..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast