Thread: Request: elektronik

crooked's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Hi..

This is my first request and I think my last, too. I don't like to create requests but this time I thought i just open the thread, because I haven't seen any Giveaways with elektronik the last time where I could try to get an invite.

So, I'm in the torrent-scene for a long time and I know what to do and what to avoid.
    I have never traded never cheated or something else..and I will also never do that. I have a few torrent sites here where I'm quite active, also in the boards and I always try to help users if they have some difficulties or problems.

Why do I want elektronik?

I am a fan of electronic music and I tried a long time to get access to TT or elektronik. God didn't want me to get a user there, so I'm trying it here via FST. I have a great archive of electronic music (Around 600 GB), but also other music genres. I'm a musician and DJ myself so my life would be nothing without music.

So, if anyone is out there who has an invite for a quite new member of FST who really tries to connect to the community here and also tries to support members here I would be more than thankful.
    If you need any background information (Speedtests,Ratio Proofs,Stories of my life, etc.) just ask me and I will contact you via PM.

Thanks for your advertence.

crooked

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I saw that you're really good new member here in FST.
    I'd like to wish you good luck to get what you are seeking for.
    See ya.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Trying it again. Anyone there who could spend one?

If there are no answers, I will close in 2 days and if really anyone has one, he is welcome to PM me.

Thanks

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Thread is closed. If you have one for me, pls PM me.

Thanks in advance

(Still waiting for an invite :/ TT would be ok too )