Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new Louis Theroux tonight, you muthas!1

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    30 Nov 2008, 21:00 on BBC Two
    Synopsis:

Louis Theroux joins the Philadelphia Police Department patrolling the most dangerous part of one of the most violent cities in America.
    With gun carrying drug dealers on every corner, it is now normal for the centre of Philadelphia to stage 30 or 40 homicides a month. Embedded within the Philly rapid response teams, Louis feels a palpable sense of adrenalin mixed with frustration as police and the drug dealing 'corner boys' take each other on night after night. Here is a community desperate for protection but unwilling to talk to the law enforcers for fear of street retribution.
    Louis senses a society trying to contain a lawlessness born out of poverty and disaffection. There's mistrust on all sides, although over time Louis sees a complex picture evolve - there are cops and robbers, guns and violence, but also an understanding between both sides. They are all part of 'The Game' which plays itself out night after night between the community and the cops given the task of policing it.

s'on in 25 minutes, TO THE MAX!111

2. Lounge   -   #2
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    It was like , Fuck Sake, No Way.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Saw this, total madness, and pretty depressing too.

That guy, "Red" was it, with his several thousand $ diamond chain, not a dealer though - "yeh, uh we sell cars and stuff"

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Louis.Theroux.Law.And.Disorder.In.Philadelphia.WS.PDTV.XviD-REMAX

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    It was pretty orsum how dumb some of the people were.
    Now go away.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    Dumb like a fox. A fox hepped up on goofballs.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

/wopped.
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    It's five O'Clock in the day ya mental bar steward.

In other news have you slept yet. It was like two days awake the last time we spoke.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Yes I have (lots) and I worked like a bar steward today. I have every right to enjoy a likkle hawt cross bun in the evening.
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I am currently citing you as my expert on what constitutes a BT trader. I knew you wouldn't mind.

See Poker thread a couple down from the top of the page (sans stickies obviousement).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast