Thread: torrent bully

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    torrent bully who has an invite for me thx to anyone who does
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    anyone have this tracker or am i the only one who wants it c-mon
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Nice attitude...i'm sure you'll get it :-|
    Last edited by H&K; 12-02-2008 at 01:51 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    i may have attitude but i have no invite as of yet., man i thought for sure someone would be generous to me i can show that im worthy for it but all i can do is ask and hope i get lucky
    2. Custody; care.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    my attitude is mellowing as im begining to think that no one has this site which is only open through invites and just like u*-* i guees torrent bully is as tough to get in well maybe not as tough im just a spectator looking at a screen that i cant get in caus i need an invite ......maybe if i keep rambling on someone will say hey shut the bastard up
    2. Custody; care.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    torrent bully used to be an open signup...I checked it out a long time ago. It was useless, slow and nothing unique, on par with the likes scenemachine. I can't believe its still around. I can't believe someone wants this site. I can't even believe that its actually gone private.
    Not worth it. :-/

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    lost my acc there due to inactivity dude.

just out of curiosity, may we know why you want it so bad ?