Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we have to trust FST staff while trading?

Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by creazz View Post
    I got some "strong" feedbacks from traders that FST stuff especially "Detale" is reporting user's IP to the trackers like SCT and so on. This is just an advice to traders,if FST is doing hunting why the hell there is a trading section here? Close it. To Anti-trader assholes,GTFU and dont participate to this thread.
    You wanna know why your post is in fact a bit of a failure ...

Even, and I highly doubt it, if what you said was true it still just proves you're not cut-out to be a badass trader.

You don't have to be on the 'digital-highway' for a very long time to know how you would prevent anyone from getting your real IP.

The fact people would be able to retrieve your IP from your visits/posts on forums means you suck at what you do ... basically you're just a crappy trader!

So,what to do bitch?Tell everyone so they can learn.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Even, and I highly doubt it, if what you said was true it still just proves you're not cut-out to be a badass trader.

You don't have to be on the 'digital-highway' for a very long time to know how you would prevent anyone from getting your real IP.

The fact people would be able to retrieve your IP from your visits/posts on forums means you suck at what you do ... basically you're just a crappy trader!

Well he would have told u if u wudnt have called him a bitch

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    GOOGLE

sorry I dont normally do that, but you are a TIT and a TIT with a bad attitude, so do some fucking work for yourself for once

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Something for you to read and watch ... might help you :

Can you feel the LOVE

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    at least the staff on here are not staff on here just to get into trackers, like some other places.
    this is so true..

on topic:
    it has been discussed about this over and over.
    and the staffs (not just Detale) say "NO"

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post

A crappy post quoting a crappy post about a crappy post.

Anyway, unless someone is a real dick I'm guessing they don't report IP's. Or if just just plain old don't like someone maybe.

And I guess this post was less crappy than mine?! Thank you for your wiseness oh anti anti-trader!

So now we have a crappy post quoting a crappy post that talks about a crappy post...Now I need you to stoop to my level and make an equally or more crappy post so that this may continue...Hmmm? Lending to the crappidity of this post...If puckface and I had a gay lovechild I would name him Bumpuck Facepants. Yeah, that's it...Perfect crap achieved...
    well shit, my post bwas just as crappy as yours, but at least I wasn't a dick.

Anyway, no IP's. Story over. Some people just dont know how to have fun. Move on.
    Last edited by puckface; 12-01-2008 at 02:38 PM.
    Go Leafs Go.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Some people just dont know how to have fun.
    You heared it all of ya ... no more postings without pics!!!
    Can you feel the LOVE

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Sorry thought you said "picks".

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Giveaways are time-delayed trades. You give because you expect something in return in the near future. In the same currency.
    Really? I thought it was the whole concept of Sharing is caring that came into the picture when thinking abt invite giveaways..
    you share your invites and others share theirs .. But obs i was wrong and have seen the error of ways .. But i hope giving the TTi seedhours is acceptable?
    actually , the concept of sharing is caring is based on giving your invites to friends... thats the point of it all.... so, your viewpoint here is not accurate.. what you describe here is a barter system, which is trade... which isn't acceptable with most trackers...

now, are you gonna tell us that your friends with every user you "GIVE" an invite to?? and if so, please tell us some things about these people that would give us some indication you know them(something only a friend would know)... if you cannot provide this info... then you should just stay quiet because you've just proven myself and a few others correct... Giveaways are trades and will result in bans when caught...

END OF STORY!!

now move on with you silly life and go trade something so you get banned and really have something to bitch about...
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast