Thread: 403 Forbidden Unauthorized IP address When Trying To Logon Blackcats

Urgent

*RESOLVED*

Can anybody help me with this dilemma?

I don't delete my cookies, so I don't usually need to type in my login. At the beginning of the weekend, someone used my computer and deleted all the history on my browser (including cookies). Since I haven't used my login in awhile, I had to go through a series of attempts to figure it out. When I finally got it, I ended up getting the error message that's part of my title. I have no idea how to get help with fixing this.

My user name is orion888. Help me... you're my only hope?

ps I have never been banned, my ratio is well over 4 and I've been with the site for a long time...
    Last edited by azdinflash; 12-01-2008 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Needed to add the urgent icon

2. BitTorrent   -   #2

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Haha... thanks for the advice, but that I idea already came to mind, and I just came back to say that my problem has been resolved... thanks anyways!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Why do pricks create a new acc just to tell that they have been banned from xyz fckin tracker wtf

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by willsmith099 View Post
    Why do pricks create a new acc just to tell that they have been banned from xyz fckin tracker wtf
    Maybe because we're seeking help that we couldn't initially find on our own? Are you telling me that forums are not the place to go in order to find help? Just for you to flame others and complain about your inadequacies?

And to be more precise, I was not banned... and as I already edited into my message, it was resolved... moreso thanks to users like Skizo and no thanks to your unnecessary, albeit brief, "involvement."

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by willsmith099 View Post
    If you don't have something productive to add, it's best not to post at all.

@ azdinflash - Glad you got it sorted.
    Last edited by Skizo; 12-03-2008 at 04:13 AM.

yo