Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FTN Request - Please read :)

apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptanAmerica View Post
    Good Luck!
    Yeah like it matters

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

i'm not using one either. and that sad comment of yours reduced the amount of possible inviters like in 75%.

good job.
    I've not read one decent comment from you cabalo. You know yourself the amount of people who get told to come back when they can voice a decent argument.

It was only a request like, if i get an invite then its all good, if not then there is no harm.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Castronaut's Avatar * BT Rep: +4
    Good look pal. Make sure you see the castle whilst you're in Edinburgh!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptanAmerica View Post
    Good Luck!
    Yeah like it matters
    i want to talk sarcastic...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    alcoholik's Avatar Drinker BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    good luck man

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by H&K View Post

It was only a request like, if i get an invite then its all good, if not then there is no harm.
    I agree with you H&K.
    There was nothing disrespectful in the request so I don't think it should be met by it.

Fact of the matter I've seen a couple other people who I would have bet didn't have a snowball's chance in hell get invites to comparable sites lately so you never know.

If you 're story is indeed true,best of luck.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

i'm not using one either. and that sad comment of yours reduced the amount of possible inviters like in 75%.

good job.
    I've not read one decent comment from you cabalo. You know yourself the amount of people who get told to come back when they can voice a decent argument.

so stay here longer than 2 months or longer after you got all the invites you look for. after all the reason why u are here. this request is a living proof of it. And then, who knows, you might understand them.

and if you have a shit connection, care to explain why isn't demonoid good enough for you? why should FTN take the toll on your connection ?

i don't like those kind of comments made towards people who aren't english native speakers. "eh at least i don't need a translator". At least they speak more than one language.

enough said.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 12-03-2008 at 10:26 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

so stay here longer than 2 months or longer after you got all the invites you look for. after all the reason why u are here. this request is a living proof of it. And then, who knows, you might understand them.

and if you have a shit connection, care to explain why demonoid isn't good enough for you? why should FTN take the toll on your connection ?

i don't like those kind of comments made towards people who aren't english native speakers. "eh at least i don't need a translator". At least they speak more than one language.

enough said.
    If you read my OP you would see that i lost my first account. It was far older, had around 10rep and around 100 posts. I helped out here and there and made a couple of friends on the way.

As for demonoid...i think we both know that unless you scan everything you download, the possibility of a virus is much much greater than any private tracker. My connection isn't extremely bad, for example i can get 1:1 on pretty much anything i download, it just takes a while. (1-2 days minimum for tv shows) Thats why i seed it 24/7. I don't online game so hogging what connection i have is fine.

As for the english native speakers thing, that was completely taken out of context, i go to uni in edinburgh, half of my classmates are not of caucasian descent nor is english their first language. But you have to agree that when you get a request in completely translated english (Not just poor english skills, i mean straight from a translator) it puts a seed of doubt in your mind.

Not because they simply can't speak or write fluent english but rather the problem of communication. For example if you need to help/guide them, it is much harder to do so if the person is not fluent in your language.

Out of interest, do you come to fst to de-rail everyone's requests and comments? If so that's your initiative but i swear i've yet to find a nice or congratulatory post of yours. If you hate this place so much, why waste your time here. Seems a bit stupid to me
    Last edited by H&K; 12-03-2008 at 10:37 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    why not join FTN irc or contact a staff member (tracker reps on FST) and see if they'll let you back in?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    why not join FTN irc or contact a staff member (tracker reps on FST) and see if they'll let you back in?
    he never had a ftn account. he had a previous fst account...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast