Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Oh my god , viruses!!!!! key is blacklist ??? Antiviruses!!!!!

  1. #1
    #Palestinian#'s Avatar Assistant.......
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Palestine
    Age
    27
    Posts
    288

    Sick

    Oh , firstly NOD32 and here we go with Kaspersky 2009 .

    NOD32 was very bad in Protecting , and Kaspersky find out about illegal keys every week , my head will explode ???? isn't there any reliable Antivirus ?!

    B4 some months i was laughing on pple who don't have Antivirus programs on their PCs , but u know what , i just realize that there is a point from that , they won't stay hours looking for working keys ,or scaning their HDD from time to time .

    some one help ............. if anybody have an antivirus ; shouldn't be the best just a little good ; which didn't bump for blacklist key for at least 1 month , pls give me a link or even a name but don't say ( NOD32 or Kaspersky2009 except if u know a good source for new keys )



    thank u
    Last edited by #Palestinian#; 12-04-2008 at 12:39 PM.

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    lynx's Avatar .
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    9,810
    NodLogin?
    .
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,623
    Quote Originally Posted by #Palestinian# View Post
    pls give me a link or even a name but don't say ( NOD32 or Kaspersky2009
    NOD32 or Kaspersky2009 are good ones I heared about
    Can you feel the LOVE

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    uzer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ur Heart
    Posts
    36
    try AVG 8, I found it very usefull


  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    #Palestinian#'s Avatar Assistant.......
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Palestine
    Age
    27
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx View Post
    NodLogin?
    why ur reply isn't visible ?

    NOD32 with illegal licensed give u wrong update reports , it tells u that ur antivirus is up to date while it's not .

    some pple says that depends on which server u have added , and i don't know which is better .


    so i mainly looking for a source where i can find new keys for kaspersky 2009 .

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    Quote Originally Posted by #Palestinian# View Post
    Oh , firstly NOD32 and here we go with Kaspersky 2009 .

    NOD32 was very bad in Protecting , and Kaspersky find out about illegal keys every week , my head will explode ???? isn't there any reliable Antivirus ?!

    B4 some months i was laughing on pple who don't have Antivirus programs on their PCs , but u know what , i just realize that there is a point from that , they won't stay hours looking for working keys ,or scaning their HDD from time to time .

    some one help ............. if anybody have an antivirus ; shouldn't be the best just a little good ; which didn't bump for blacklist key for at least 1 month , pls give me a link or even a name but don't say ( NOD32 or Kaspersky2009 except if u know a good source for new keys )



    thank u
    The first thing I would suggest is to take a step back and look at where all of these viruses are coming from. That should be your first course of action: Quit putting yourself in harms way.

    I use NOD32 and love it. It's very unobtrusive and does the job quite well.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    #Palestinian#'s Avatar Assistant.......
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Palestine
    Age
    27
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by #Palestinian# View Post
    Oh , firstly NOD32 and here we go with Kaspersky 2009 .

    NOD32 was very bad in Protecting , and Kaspersky find out about illegal keys every week , my head will explode ???? isn't there any reliable Antivirus ?!

    B4 some months i was laughing on pple who don't have Antivirus programs on their PCs , but u know what , i just realize that there is a point from that , they won't stay hours looking for working keys ,or scaning their HDD from time to time .

    some one help ............. if anybody have an antivirus ; shouldn't be the best just a little good ; which didn't bump for blacklist key for at least 1 month , pls give me a link or even a name but don't say ( NOD32 or Kaspersky2009 except if u know a good source for new keys )



    thank u
    The first thing I would suggest is to take a step back and look at where all of these viruses are coming from. That should be your first course of action: Quit putting yourself in harms way.

    I use NOD32 and love it. It's very unobtrusive and does the job quite well.

    is it licensed or with ilegal key ?

    cause i was using NOD32 b4 , and when i tried to use another antivirus i found out that my PC is full of viruses and NOD32 didn't feel anything about it , the source of viruses i thinks i flash disks and internet ( torrents and hacked appz ) .

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    My NOD32 v2.5 is stolen.

    Of the items you listed, the most likely culprit is the "hacked" applications. I suggest you taper off those altogether, but immediately change the source from which you're obtaining them.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    #Palestinian#'s Avatar Assistant.......
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Palestine
    Age
    27
    Posts
    288
    ok

    then can i know where did u got ur version from ?

  10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    I got mine from Usenet, but I'm sure you can locate in on numerous torrent sites.

    I'd suggest starting with Demonoid. They'll likely have it.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •