Thread: [request] BCG

rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I would like to request an invite to "BCG" (blackcatgames). i was a memebr there in the past...very briefly. some people may remember last halloween (not this one that just past but the one before that) they had open signup. but about a week later they had some server issues and all the new accounts (from that open signup) were lost. well unfortunately mine was one of them. and i havent been able to catch an open signup since then.

why do i want this site?

because i know they have a good selection of psx games. well i know they did anyway. as well as great pc games.

ive been a torrent user for quite some time now (approx 2.5yrs) so i know how things work in the torrent world (keeping a good ratio, seeding and stuff like that).

i have good ratios at all the trackers i a member of (3 of them to be exact). can provide screen shots of ratios, speedtest and utorrent screenshot if needed.

id greatly appreciate if anyone has an extra invite and is willing to take a chance on me.

DONT PM ME SAYING YOU HAVE ONE FOR TRADE EITHER...I DONT TRADE!!!

have a great day everyone.
    Last edited by enviouz; 12-06-2008 at 06:44 PM.

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    You might want to try Underground-Gamer for psx content.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    miss sct... BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    good luck...you can try also bitgamer

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    thankx guys. ill check them both out. tried "u-g" not too long ago...or tried to rather...was full. but ill get it another shot.

life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Enviouz, the last guy I invited from here to brokenstones hasn't dled a byte although he seemed pretty genuine. I wanna help you, I really do but you need to be honest as well.Pm me direct links to your sites(or ratioproofs) and I'll consider your request.
    Bare in mind that this "invitation process" will have to be done in real time if indeed your request seems genuine to me, for now pm me those links/proofs.
    Last edited by soulreaper; 12-06-2008 at 07:24 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Enviousz, the last guy I invited from here to brokenstones hasn't dled a byte although he seemed pretty genuine. I wanna help you, I really do but you need to be honest as well.Pm me direct links to your sites(or ratioproofs) and I'll consider your request.
    Bare in mind that this "invitation process" will have to be done in real time if indeed your request seems genuine to me, for now pm me those links/proofs.
    i can understand your reservations. i dont download what ppl would call alot. but i do get quite a bit. ive pm'd utoorent screenshot and speedtest for now.

got ivite so no longer am looking. ty to my inviter.
    Last edited by enviouz; 12-06-2008 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost