Thread: Sleep Walking

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    that some scary shit. one time i when i was very young. I was sleep walking and went outside who know what could of happened. Also my friend walked out in the nude but luckly his other friend stoped him before he was seen.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Man this reminds me of a funny story. One time I was sleep walking, and in my dream I was making a sandwich. My mom was up at night in the kitchen. I woke up, went to my kitchen, opened the refrigerator, took out some bologna.

My mom said "Son, are you hungry?" I just mumbled and walked away. I took the bologna, went back into my room, and put it on my computer desk, then fell back to sleep in my bed.

My mom told me the whole thing next morning, I was cracking up.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    great stories about my uncle

1 - he gets up in the middle of the night goes to the closet, opens it and pees in it.

2 - gets up in the middle of the night and turns on the tv, since it was the 50s there was nothing on at night but snow.. sat there for hours half asleep.

3 - sleeping in a treehouse 15 ft up, walks right out and falls out.. doesnt even wake up.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    lol

i used 2 sleepwalk jus walk out my room and stood infront of my bedroom door.

my uncle used to wake-up with my auntie holding a pillow over his face now thats scarey

5. Lounge   -   #5
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Man i am cracking up i have tears its so funny.