Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: STOI ! Please help me blackcat login problem

yes but no email in inbox or junk mail. i have a funny feeling it is an old one I don't use any more but i am sure i changed it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Type in the box to "recover", though not press the "Search and Submit" when you type on the bottom of the window will show you to your email .. And if you get emiala key, password, etc. and you can not log on..I mean that you ban
    Sorry

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    salahnasser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by NEOXXX View Post
    Type in the box to "recover", though not press the "Search and Submit" when you type on the bottom of the window will show you to your email .. And if you get emiala key, password, etc. and you can not log on..I mean that you ban
    that is right

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    so i have lost my account because of my STUPID HDD going. is there no way to get back on? if not i will just get rid of my computer coz there will be no point to havin one i got all my games from there i downloaded over 400gb of stuff and ever other site is S**T compared to black cats for games

I am very sad
    Last edited by mattmozz; 12-10-2008 at 02:42 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Try not to listen to the above spambots. I checked your account before I gave you an answer yesterday, and it's there (that means you do have a key and you're not banned).

If you don't remember your mail, your best bet is to go to the irc and get someone to help you there:

irc.blackcats-games.net
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ijust an update i can get on to the blackcats fourm and it has the same email address but i am not getting my email?????????
    please help?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    hbkwarez's Avatar Warrior Within BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Should have Pm him directly instead of Creating thread !

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    this might sound stupid but how do i do that?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmozz View Post
    this might sound stupid but how do i do that?
    You can't as your pm function won't be enabled until you've been a member here for 30 days.

If you can get into BCG forums then your best bet is to ask there.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    why don't you actually pm him instead of making retarded thread?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast