Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: scc question

cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarLegend View Post
    why is the staff from scc so racist?
    you blame scc staff for racism while you're obviously supporting one of the most racist fst member (TakeMS)
    funny...
    Last edited by cinephilia; 12-10-2008 at 04:49 PM.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    scc is weak tracker, noneed to cryin xD staffers are lamers and racists, wanna proof ? only noobs ban all country if they cannot handle with few bad guys.. btw sct or iplay is 100x betten than scc kids ;p

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by naikon View Post
    scc is weak tracker, noneed to cryin xD staffers are lamers and racists, wanna proof ? only noobs ban all country if they cannot handle with few bad guys.. btw sct or iplay is 100x betten than scc kids ;p
    Sounds like some who fell out or got banned for scc.
    All trackers have there good and bad points the thing to do is find the ones you like and not cry about ones that either don't want you or you don't want to be a member of or don't like.

There are too many people here who whine about trackers rather than promoting trackers (which allow).

It would be nice to see a few threads where members here praise trackers wether new or old as lomg as not breaking that trackers rules
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    GuitarLegend's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarLegend View Post
    why is the staff from scc so racist?
    you blame scc staff for racism while you're obviously supporting one of the most racist fst member (TakeMS)
    funny...
    dude i supported takems before that part(no romanians,no africans)...
    and yes life is unfair )
    Just seeding

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by naikon View Post
    Sounds like some who fell out or got banned for scc.

nope

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    If a trackers staff look at their stats and find the majority of the cheats are from one country in particular then what would you expect them to do. If you ran a Romanian tracker and found that most of the cheaters were from UK would you not consider banning everyone from the UK. That's not racism. It's self-preservation.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    not the first time, it happens, and surely it will not be the last one.........

maybe they also needed more room, for new members, who will leech and help seeders... just saying i dont even know what a torrents is , or what we whant there. lol.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    find another tracker

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    they have banned many countries in the past not just ro even most of the US is banned from scc which is funny cuz when i joined i used a proxy and even said in my profile i'm USA and didn't use a foreign proxy when connecting after registering. Staff even asked about it. I admitted i am from a banned area and the response was humorous but not negative. They didn't care. If you're smart enough to use a proxy then it isn't an issue. It seems like ro people are retarded or something cuz you don't hear bitching from other banned countries.

it isn't really racism. imho it goes beyond that. i'm sure a couple of staffers on scc jack off to their site and their power. it is a dominance and submission type of thing. sometimes in the past random users would be banned for little to no reason just so staff could watch them beg to get back in to make the staff members feel that much more powerful. just know this: using scc means someone out there is probably jacking off to that.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    flashback3r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Move on. Discover sct
    RIP Swebits <3

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast