Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revolutiontt

bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    So, you haven't had any luck on irc because you don't remember your username...What you meant to say in your other thread was I used to have places like Revtt so I am not new to this..I just have been disabled/deleted everywhere and therefore have nothing to trade but I wish I did so I could offer something to trade for it.

And for those that don't know...Accounts that have been deleted can't be "reactivated" or undeleted....They are simply gone and wiped from system. I am not a 100% on this but I am pretty sure this is true. Normally, under these circumstances you can get another account IF someone is willing to invite you again...

My advice to the OP...In the future be totally honest with your problems and you might receive better help. I smell nothing but BS here and I see no cows...
    Last edited by bumrocks; 12-13-2008 at 08:19 PM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    If someone has a spare revoluttiontt account or invite...and don't mind helping someone out....can I have one please? I can show proof to you that I am a *GOOD* guy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12