Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TL account banned because of inactivity

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Hi friends, good to be back here again. I have run into problem with tl because of inactivity. I messed up my computer therefore was unable to log in to the site and i explained the problem to staff when i encountered this problem (poured tea in it Again) anyway now i am banned for inactivity. I think i am a nice user once was active in tl irc and have a good buffer. So i require the assistance of tl staff if available. Thanks for the support
    account name:bilkenter

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    TorrentLeech -
    irc.torrentleech.org:7011
    #torrentleech

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    accounts on TL are deleted for inactivity, not banned.

they didn't built Rome in one day

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    i let my sct account expire cuz of inactivity but it was intentional. if it wasn't i'd be kind of pissed. i'm sure you'll get it back.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    accounts on TL are deleted for inactivity, not banned.
    I tried going to tl irc yet that attempt wasnt successful. Honestly i hate to use using irc via mirc. On tl, i was participating via browser on chat rooms and it is awesome. Anyway even after trying to get into tl irc channel, it ,refused my connection. This is why, i came here asking for help. Btw thanks for the correction. It is deleted. Yet when i talked to staff about me being offline till i get a new pc, he said it shouldnt be a problem. So i am kinda waiting for an official answer though i appreciate your responses. So is my beloved account gone or what? Also i wonder what i did wrong. I talked to staff about my situation after i messed up my computer. He said ok
    Last edited by bilkenter; 12-11-2008 at 04:52 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ^ did u park ur account? also if u dont like using Mirc then get to mbit or something like that .. Its the same irc in browser experience .. Alternatively u can get a chat plug in for firefox if u use that

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    ^ did u park ur account? also if u dont like using Mirc then get to mbit or something like that .. Its the same irc in browser experience .. Alternatively u can get a chat plug in for firefox if u use that
    As far as i know there is no parking feature on tl but for other accounts of course i did but if there was a parking feature on tl then i am sure i did since i did for all others and it would be too foolish not to park my most buffered account:S

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    let's try it again.

TL does not disable accounts for inactivity. they _delete_ them. that means your username/password entry on the database no longer exists. there is no way to recover your old name. however, TL does allow someone to get a new account if their account expired, so happy hunting.

they didn't built Rome in one day

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Oh i see it is unfortunate then anyway thanks for confirmation dude

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Nice to see you posting again bikenter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast