Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: FSC Giveaway

FileZ's Avatar WingChun Player BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Don't forget me

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #102
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    I'll jump on the bandwagon, and nominate bumrocks. I'm surprised he's not already a member of FSC; he's that awesome of a person

There's not much more that could be said about him; Disme and the others have pretty much covered it all

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #103
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Sorry for spamming.

I wish all nominated so far Good luck

They are all respected members, very helpful as you know.
    Last edited by pone44; 12-11-2008 at 11:45 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #104
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    I want to be a member of FSC,but probably I woke up a little late...
    I have a request and the staff knows that,but now staff have other rules.
    I wish that someone will give me the chance to join this community.I know I may not get in but I feel like it was finally time for me to try .
    If someone wants to support me i remain grateful for life.
    Sorry, Magnum......I was NOT aware about the FSC "Giveaway" , quite by accident, perusing the pages here, ...I came across your post, and you xpress your desire to join FSC, hope I can help here.

I KNOw you are NOT the type of person to ask...

But anyways here Goes, whether you like it or not, I am telling it all here....LOL

I'm stepping out here to vouch for Magnum....

He is a real asset to the FST community, and will be even a greater Asset to the FSC community, with his tireless efforts to help others, NOT to mention his great generosity and Integrity.

Besides being, an Anti Trader & Anti Collector, Magnum has demonstrated to me, having a keen sense of astutenrss, in his selection of potential members that he invites. That ONLY shows, a person of great responsibnility,appreciates his own membership in that community and takes pride in doing so...

Many times he offers help to me, withouut me asking as he sense my need for help, and that is how much he appreciates and values our frienship. As a personal friend , I cannot ask for more & as a potential member of FSC, he will bring a great contributor..........

I am writing this, NOT because Magnum, is a personal friend, BUT I do NOT wish, FSC to Miss out an opportunity to have such a great contributing member on their Team. Furthermore, I wish Magnum will be able to fully Xperience the FSC P2P community .....where FSC rewrites the book on, what P2p Community is all about.

Hope that the FSC staff wiill give Magnum an opportunity to live up & continue his reputation.
    In addition, I know this will be a GREAT Xmas gift for him as well,...........& the waiting has just STOP.

Good luck my friend.
    I just like to add that Magnum is a very caring individual with great deal of personal integrity and that in real life ,beyond this internet shite he is the kind of person that I would want as a friend.

Hope you see your way to giving him an interview sear .

+1 on the good luck mate.

Sorry for the long pasted bit. Had to take my Grandmother Christmas shopping and am now drinking heavily to forget.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-11-2008 at 10:35 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #105
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Wow, i would have thought there would be more worthy members. We had considerably more last year. We just might have to close it early

And btw, it will not help you to PM me from other trackers, your epeni on other trackers is no concern of mine
    Proud Member of:

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #106
    bebytza's Avatar be you BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    "Tokeman".....is one of the best from FST,he deserve it...Good Luck man!!
    Last edited by bebytza; 12-12-2008 at 11:29 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #107
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8type View Post
    Wow, i would have thought there would be more worthy members. We had considerably more last year. We just might have to close it early

And btw, it will not help you to PM me from other trackers, your epeni on other trackers is no concern of mine
    I think the FST community has pretty much been picked clean of its decent users over the past year or so. From my standpoint, I've already invited the people I thought worthy over the years. Haven't seen anyone of late around here that caught my attention. (That and I've been inactive )
    Kindness goes a long way!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #108
    FileZ's Avatar WingChun Player BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Thought all you needed was F*n if you got it you said you were leaving the Bt community? Also you make trade offers.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...mmftn-271658/?

Quote Originally Posted by FileZ View Post
    Don't forget me
    Sorry for spamming.

I wish all nominated so far Good luck

They are all respected members, very helpful as you know.
    i need to tell u one thing ,i was able to make new acc here and act as anti trader or so then get what i need , but i don't made coz i respect my self and respect members here
    about this topic ^^ i am really left torrent for months and many old accounts are gone due to my inactivity
    P.S. if i looking to any member history i will look for his type of posts , god or bad guy , cheater , just collector .. etc , never do that to just spam
    good luck to all.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #109
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I have no relationship to FSC but I had to look at this thread since I know how rare these invites are. As soon as I saw you could nominate someone I immediatly thought of Magnum. He is my favourite member here on FST. He has helped me with alot, and giving me two fantastic invites which I will never forget. I absolutely feel Magnum deserves a invite.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #110
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Roooney View Post
    I have no relationship to FSC but I had to look at this thread since I know how rare these invites are. As soon as I saw you could nominate someone I immediatly thought of Magnum. He is my favourite member here on FST. He has helped me with alot, and giving me two fantastic invites which I will never forget. I absolutely feel Magnum deserves a invite.
    Amen

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast