Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

Thread: FSC Giveaway

DeathAngel's Avatar Souls Reaper BT Rep: +3
    That's a fine giveaway , hope you guys can recruit the best of FST , they are rare tho . Anyway , I'm not a member on FSC but I'd like to vouch for bumrocks too , I've know him for a while , ofc not here but somewhere else , he's a l33t user that if the word l33t equals the word "Awesome" . He's pretty active , helpful and most of all a dedicated member . Disme know quiet well that bumrocks is a member that anyone can put his ass on the line for , I know that you know that too . Anyway good Luck bumrocks and good luck to all the other candidates . Peace out .
    Last edited by DeathAngel; 12-12-2008 at 09:56 AM.
    Fuck Me ... I'm Famous Please don't Pm me for any sort of invites . Thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #142
    If anyone can promise to drink beers regularly on irc with me will get my support.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #143
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    lol I am in college so that would not be a problem

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #144
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    lol I am in college so if you are buying that would not be a problem
    fixed

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #145
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    lol I am in college so if you are buying that would not be a problem
    fixed

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #146
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    hahaha, good one Idol!
    Kindness goes a long way!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #147
    FSC !!!

the weed is really working or it is really FSC?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #148
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I thought when I saw this it was too GOOD to be true... I figured with all the people that I have helped out including some FSC members with time on my seedbox or with invites, that someone would surely nominate me and I might actually have a chance to actually get FSC...

However, when you go to my history and look at my first posts here at FST, the first few were POSTED in the "TRADE" section.. When I joined here at FST and was a newbie I assumed that everybody traded and it was just a part of FST.. I didn't "KNOW" or realize how there were scammers and cheaters and liars whoi would say and do anything and RIP off anyone to get a tracker.. Once I found this out and after talking to a few members here and realizing how TRADERS were viewed I knew right then and there that I wanted nothing to do with those types of people.. Actually my first response from my post in the "TRADE" section was some kid trying to sell me a BH invite.. So as soon as the posts were opened up, I quickly went ahead and closed them down.. I moved my seedbox GA from the "TRADE" section into the Free Invite GA section and it's been there ever since along with my invite GA..

I can "HONESTLY" say that I NEVER made a single TRADE for anything in my entire LIFE. But the FACT is that I still get labeled as a "TRADER" and that pisses me off more than anything because since I have been a member here at FST I have done nothing but try to help out fellow members of the community. How many other people pay $$ out of their pocket and then just GIVE AWAY for FREE complete access to a 100MBPS seedbox... And what do I want in return?? I dont want anything in return, accept a little bit of respect and appreciation to those who have used it.. And believe it or not, I don't even get that sometimes.. So I ask myself why do I even bother??

Anyways why do I bring this all up is because I asked a friend if who would thinka bout nominating me for the FSC GA.. He said he thought I was great member and that I def. deserve it but he couldnt nominate me bc i was a "TRADER"... Being called this makes me SO MAD bc it REALLY is the farthest thing from the truth.. As I said I have done nothing but try to help fellow members out and share with other members here.. So when he said that he wouldn't nominate because of me being labeled as a "Trader". I understood where he was coming from and I told him not to worry about it at ALL.. I told him that its no big DEAL and really it isn't.. Of course I would love to be apart of the FSC community but I have more than enough trackers to fill all of my needs..

With all this beiong said the point is that I am not a "TRADER" so please dont label me as one... Instead of just looking at my histopry and seeing my first couple posts made at FST, go ahead and read all my other posts where I have done nothing but try to help fellow members out anyway I could.. There are alot of wonderful members here at FST and you know who you are, but I just get the feeling that here at FST that, with a few excemptions, that no1 cares about helping and sharing with their fellow members..There are members here that actually SNITCH members out for doing a GA for an invite to a tracker.. They go and tell the trackers Admin so and so is doing a free invite GA and they actually get them BANNED.. Keep in mind all this person was doing was trying to contribute to the community with some invites and he lsoes his tracker for it.. I don't know about you but I dont want to be apart of this type of community AT ALL.. I just wish FST would be a more TIGHT KNIT community where every was about helping each other out and sharing with one another.. That's the type of community that I want to be apart of.. And I am sure you doa s well... One thing FST should do is CLOSE the TRADE section or If they stillw ant to keep it... Have members label themselves as ONE or the OTHER.. Either you are a Trader and therefore only have access to the Traders section or you are for FREE GiveAways and are only allowed to access the free invite section.. If FST dont want to close the trade section they could at least do some type of system like this.. i have wrote to the Admin explaining to them if they dont close the TRADE section that they should do something like this then bc what is happening is that All Trackers are looking at Free Invite GAs as bad or even worst than TRADING!!! And with so many snitches here at FST dropping names like crazy it jsut isn't a SAFE community AT ALL!! You want to help fellow members out but are wou willing to risk losing one of your trackers for it.. I keep asking myself the ? why do I even bother.. The truth of the MATTER is I do it because I enjoy helping out others out.. It makes me feel good about myself when I am able to help someone else out with time on my seedbox or an invite to a tracker.. This is the reason I do what I do.. If there were only more members who would rather than put someone down, would HELP someone up.. This community would be alot BETTER off...

Anyways sorry for all the spam and rambling on and on, I just had to get this all off of my chest.. Just please no matter what you do or whqt you think of me, please do not call me a "Trader" or label me as one, bc it just isnt TRUE AT ALL.. And as for BumRocks being nominated.. He would be a great asset to your community at FSC.. I have talked to him a bunch of times at a trackers IRC and he is genuinely a good guy and is someone that deserves to be extended an invitation.. I wish you all the best Bumrocks and I wish everyone who has read this entire post a wonderful Holiday season and hope everyone has a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #149
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBuddyX View Post
    The word TRADE, capitalized several times
    Didn't bother reading the whole thing (just skimmed over the capitalized words), but there are nominated people in this thread with trade history, so if you get enough known FSC users to nominate you and vouch that you're a changed person, then I'm sure it's not necessary.

they didn't built Rome in one day

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #150
    If the member has to be on FSC anyways, why aren't we just using the thread there? Isn't this contradictory to what was said in that thread anyways?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast