Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Audio driver needed

Audio device on high definition audio bus, it doesnt have the drivers for compaq cq60 using windows xp. Is there any programs that are safe to use that may find the driver for me.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    These kind of programs never work for me , i suggest you try realtek high definition drivers for xp . It's possible that they will work

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Many computers (including my laptop) use the Realtek HD audio chipset. Just get the installer for XP from Filehippo.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    These kind of programs never work for me , i suggest you try realtek high definition drivers for xp . It's possible that they will work
    I can only name one program that worked:
    http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/...r-Expert.shtml

The rest are erratic or a ploy to get you to pay by limiting non-paying users to 5 drivers a day or stuff like that...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Many computers (including my laptop) use the Realtek HD audio chipset. Just get the installer for XP from Filehippo.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    I can only name one program that worked:
    http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/...r-Expert.shtml

The rest are erratic or a ploy to get you to pay by limiting non-paying users to 5 drivers a day or stuff like that...
    I will try that app and see if it works , but when i needed drivers for xp and my laptop didn't have them on the manufacturer site , i couldn't find an app to help me out.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Thank will try realtek high definition drivers for xp and see what happens

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    There's a freeware app called 3DP Chip its on Hiren's 15.1, you can find it in the drivers section of the boot cd menu in Windows or download it from their website.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by yevgeny View Post
    Hiren's 15.1
    Straying a bit from the original topic, I'd like to say that thing is a lifesaver. Always keep a copy at hand.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by victorjhon View Post
    You can help from Google search engince

*bunch of crap spam links*
    You don't fucking say.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Hi guys , only program I really use for these type of problems is DriverMax . Free to use but only two drivers per day , only need vid or sound ? Very easy but you have to read the Data base and research what others have tried .

Simple ,tried and true , use a phoney e-mail to sign up .

Link : http://www.innovative-sol.com/drivermax/

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    http://driverzone.com/

Anyone tried that? I saw it recommended on a PC Tools article (I think) recently, so maybe it's not a scam. A driver scanner that works can be useful when you're trying to fix someone else's computer and "the CD that came with it? oh no I don't think I have it".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast