Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A request for PTN

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    What kind of movies are you interested in manbearpig?
    I don't know what is on PTN but I might be able to help you with another site if you don't get in.

Also I would definitely follow bumrocks advice and join cinemageddon if it's still open.There are movies there that you won't find anywhere else.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Got the invite from ben already. Thanks dude. Repped you. Also thanks cinephilia for considering . Thanks idoleyes787 for considering me. Damm you guyz are so good hearted. I am touched *sniff. I will answer the questions cinephilia asked

1. I am 22 years old and I am from india.

2. The only reason I want to join this tracker is coz I love movies and I love everything about movies. I am big movie buff (lol I don't know what else to say here )

3. I will be very active in downloading movies. But if i am not downloading movies if everything goes well I hope to be active in forums like posting news articles and stuff like here. This depends on the community there. If it's friendly I will post moar. If it's strict then it's obvious I will tread carefully

4. Will provide if u ask

5. I keep my files seeding atleast till I get 1:1. After that it depends on the number of leechers my hdd space etc. But mostly I keep a file seeded for 10-15 days easily

6. I have been torrenting for 1-1.5 years now. I now all the basic stuff I think.

7. I have a huge collection of movies but as I said my connection is a little slow. Will upload it to a uploader probably so he can seed it thru his gbit sb

8. I never traded in my life . I absoutely loathe traders.

9. Trading is lame because when you giveaway invite u expect the invitee to use it. But instead of that if he decides to trade it then it means he has let down his inviter (happened to me some times). Also no trust is there coz the new user of acc may scam, cheat or do anything and the original inviter will bear the brunt for it
    Last edited by manbearpig; 12-12-2008 at 04:51 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    pm me if you don't get invited.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    I got invited but something seems to be wrong mate. I am not able to login. It says incorrect username or password.

pmed ben about it. Maybe he is in irc now

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    hmm, i dont really know how you managed to sign up and now you can't log in. My advise to you is to try again. If that doesn't work recover your password.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Everything's sorted now. Sorry for all this. Never happened to me too. Anywaz everything is fine now. A BIG THANKS TO ALL who supported me and a special big big thanks to ben and cinephilia for considering me

mods can close this thread now

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i pmed him the irc help channel, all is done now.

ps: you can close the thread by yourself (thread tools > close the thread)
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Nice... I didn't know about that

Anywaz Thread is Closed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12