Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A request for PTN

Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hello friends. I hope I have made some people laugh in the funny section of FST. This is my first request thread here and most probably my last request. I having been looking for ptn invite for a long time. The minute I heard about ptn I absolutely fell in love with it. The reason being it's a specilaized movie tracker and I love movies. I am not a trader and not a scammer and not a cheater. I can show proofs on other trackers I am on.

I heard that only staff can invite people on ptn. If that is so I hope someone from ptn staff sees this (wised). I was the one who requested ptn review too ..

If anyone would be kind enough to invite me there I will be very very happy. If there are no invites and there is application system here please point me to the application and I will fill it out Hoping to get in soon
    Last edited by manbearpig; 12-12-2008 at 06:17 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    fairly new here but a good member from what i can see.

Hope someone can help you out.

Good luck.

It is a great site!
    Last edited by pone44; 12-12-2008 at 07:24 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    thanks pone44

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    PTN looks for users who know how to seed back because of the small amount of users torrents tend to die out much faster. Also uploading your own torrents is a plus, I'd suggest you mention or show screenshots of trackers you are are using and your ratio on them.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    No, not just staff have the ability to invite you. You will have to have a friend invite you if they have an invite or hopefully someone will be kind enough to fill out an app for you. As killer mentioned, you might consider posting some proofs. If they look good then someone can fill out an app and check your profile links to check and see if you are legit. You have done a good job posting reasons why you are interested...Now take it a step further...

Also, consider that there are other "movie" sites out there where you can find great stuff if you do not get into PtN...Some may be easier to get in. Others may even have open signups, such as cinemageddon. May not be the "content" you are looking for but just an example to throw out there...

Good luck with your request!
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    If you are power user in What there is a thread there
    Good luck
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Thanks for all the replies guyz and thanks for supporting me. I will be frank here and say that I don't have a seed box. But rest assured I always ALWAYS seed back at least 1:1 on all trackers I am a part of. Even if ptn turns out to be hard to seed like sct and bitmetv, there is always the gold system to save me. Ptn is ratio less tracker which is definite + for me . The only trackers I think are impossible to seed on are sct and bitmetv. I heard about them from my friends. So rest assured you will not see me asking for them . But I like ptn. I am always more inclined to join specialized trackers. I am willing to show everything the invitee asks be it user details reasons etc etc . I am a part of some movie trackers like goem etc but there are lot of movies which I am not able to find there or they are there but with less seeds

I do have a huge collection of movies which I can share but as I said my connection is a little slow. I can try to upload stuff in PTN (like first give it to a uploader there and he can share it in his gbit sb ).

Unfortunately I don't like music that much so not a power user in what.
    Here are my proofs:
    http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/o...pig886/BWT.jpg
    http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/o...rpig886/DT.jpg
    http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/o...g886/REVTT.jpg
    http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/o...ig886/TL-1.jpg
    http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/o...TVTORRENTS.jpg

I hope I blacked out the right things lol. If anyone needs more info plz don't hesitate to pm me. I will post moar

Again thanks for your support guyz. Hoping someone from ptn sees this .
    Last edited by manbearpig; 12-12-2008 at 03:43 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    pm me profile links, I'll see what I can do.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Pm sent to above dude.. Also I think the pm has been sent 2 times. Sorry for that .

Thanks for considering me

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    answer these questions and i or someone else will probably help you:

1. How old are you and where are you from?
    2. Why do you want to join this tracker?
    3. How active will you be if you get accepted?
    4. Provide 4 profile links (screenshots here and links when i ask you) of your most used trackers.
    5. How long do you keep your files seeding?
    6. What is your experience level with torrents?
    7. What do you think you can offer PtN?
    8. Have you ever traded before? If so when was the last time you traded after retiring?
    9. What are your views on trading (accounts and/or invites)?
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast