Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So..........

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Adster@11 September 2003 - 13:34
    I think the winner is crumb cat for the best defenion of music

edit

damm must get that speel check program one year
    this was a contest...shouldn't of put my definition in...this ain't the grammy's ya know...i got tricked

2. Music   -   #12
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ok how about a rematch

no let me find a grammy award for you

3. Music   -   #13
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Originally posted by Adster@10 September 2003 - 20:34
    I think the winner is crumb cat for the best defenion of music

edit

damm must get that speel check program one year
    Yes, please get that program.

Here it is: ieSpell - A Spell Checker for Internet Explorer

Go and get it!!!

And by the way, I'm glad you enjoyed my definition.

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

4. Music   -   #14
    don't ppl like charcter better its better off I don't use it

5. Music   -   #15
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    its the class that i had that crazy pmsing bitch for a teacher in 5th grade.. thats my only experience with music.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

6. Music   -   #16
    well heres my story.............

My grandparents when I was young 12 years old or so told me that they would like to buy me a musical instrument of my choice in 8th grade I started to get into music alot picked up the guitar and use to go stupid on it and play all over the place.

Then when I was 14 or so in the year 1996 I made my deciosn it was guitar to try and learn so they bought me the guitar 1 week later my Grandmother past away.

I then got very expensive guitar lessons learned all the scales and that crap and learned my first song "Hosue of the Rising Sun" by the animals I practiced on that song all week and finally got it it was at that point I knew I could play that instrument. ext song was Hotel California then Stairway To Heaven. Ilearned alot of the 60s and 70s classic.

had to perform Kh Sahn in front of the whole school in 1999 in 12th grade all by myslef with a accustic guitar and sing

then studied music in years 11 and 12 and did a music contempary course in year 2000 my Grandfather pasted away that year got a band together and was travelking from Orange to Bathurst it was that year I started to get into the real techniacl shit and heavy stuff I fell in love with groups like Tool and STP. I got to perform my own compsotions with my band on stage that was fun.

its good to show them what you can do thats what music is all about then my sister found a boyfriend who was a metal head I mean the REAL metal none of this Nu metal crap

Nevermore
    Iced Earth ect

got into that stuff

wow probaly the longest post ive typed ever

7. Music   -   #17
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@10 September 2003 - 23:22
    Music:

Deep, private, personal emotion(s), feeling(s) or thought(s) of an individual or individuals having been outwardly expressed in sound, be it by musical instrument, voice or breath, in such a way it is completely understood by the originator, though not necessarily by the recipient.

It may not always be to or for the liking of those other than the originator, but when we (recipients) are lucky enough to be touched or moved by such sound, we are truly blessed.

Music is forever. Once it has penetrated your heart, it cannot be taken away from you by any man, machine, or force of any kind. It is one of the few things you can carry with you the rest of your life, without the need to grasp it in your hand, or pack it into a box.

Although it has a life of it&#39;s own, it is whatever you want it to be for you at any moment in time.

Very well said.

For me music is a release from all the crap that I have to put up with all day. Its just the getting away from it all that makes me happy.

8. Music   -   #18
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Adster@11 September 2003 - 14:30
    well heres my story.............

My grandparents when I was young 12 years old or so told me that they would like to buy me a musical instrument of my choice in 8th grade I started to get into music alot picked up the guitar and use to go stupid on it and play all over the place.

Then when I was 14 or so in the year 1996 I made my deciosn it was guitar to try and learn so they bought me the guitar 1 week later my Grandmother past away.

I then got very expensive guitar lessons learned all the scales and that crap and learned my first song "Hosue of the Rising Sun" by the animals I practiced on that song all week and finally got it it was at that point I knew I could play that instrument. ext song was Hotel California then Stairway To Heaven. Ilearned alot of the 60s and 70s classic.

had to perform Kh Sahn in front of the whole school in 1999 in 12th grade all by myslef with a accustic guitar and sing

then studied music in years 11 and 12 and did a music contempary course in year 2000 my Grandfather pasted away that year got a band together and was travelking from Orange to Bathurst it was that year I started to get into the real techniacl shit and heavy stuff I fell in love with groups like Tool and STP. I got to perform my own compsotions with my band on stage that was fun.

its good to show them what you can do thats what music is all about then my sister found a boyfriend who was a metal head I mean the REAL metal none of this Nu metal crap

Nevermore
    Iced Earth ect

got into that stuff

wow probaly the longest post ive typed ever
    Should turn that into a movie...really touching

plus u must of typed hard aswell...no spelling mistakes i could see

9. Music   -   #19
    plus u must of typed hard aswell...no spelling mistakes i could see&nbsp;
    damm did I real put effort finaly into a post

10. Music   -   #20
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Originally posted by Adster+10 September 2003 - 21:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster &#064; 10 September 2003 - 21:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    plus u must of typed hard aswell...no spelling mistakes i could see&nbsp;
    damm did I real put effort finaly into a post [/b]

Originally posted by Adster+10 September 2003 - 20:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster &#064; 10 September 2003 - 20:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

damm must get that speel check program one year [/b]

As I said....
    Originally posted by CrumbCat
    <!--QuoteBegin-CrumbCat
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-CrumbCat

Yes, please get that program.

Here it is: ieSpell - A Spell Checker for Internet Explorer

Go and get it&#33;&#33;&#33;
    [/quote][/quote]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast