Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: do you have new idea?

  1. #1
    salahnasser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    206
    hi fst
    i am wondering what are the things we missed in the torrent world
    and need spacial tracker for it?
    anyone have a good idea for new tracker?
    Last edited by salahnasser; 12-13-2008 at 12:17 AM.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,288
    only one i have got is everyones own stuff.

    Ebooks = your own short stories, even novels.
    Movies = Own home movies (non adult)
    Games = your own creations, lets get back to kids making games in their bedrooms, instead of multi million $ corporations bringing out crap all the time.
    Music = Own bands, singers, again kids in their bedrooms making music on their PCs, sound recording equipment.
    Apps = Apps made by the members, for the members.
    etc etc

    It very well might fail miserably, but I do not think anyone has ever done it before.

    Other than that, everything is just about covered, OK you can have a comedy tracker, but personally you can take things too far in the specialist stakes.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,600
    Quote Originally Posted by salahnasser View Post
    hi fst
    i am wondering what are the things we missed in the torrent world
    and need spacial tracker for it?
    anyone have a good idea for new tracker?
    www.nasa.gov
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    32
    Everything has been done already, we dont need any new trackers. What we really need is real live girlfriends.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    salahnasser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    only one i have got is everyones own stuff.

    Ebooks = your own short stories, even novels.
    Movies = Own home movies (non adult)
    Games = your own creations, lets get back to kids making games in their bedrooms, instead of multi million $ corporations bringing out crap all the time.
    Music = Own bands, singers, again kids in their bedrooms making music on their PCs, sound recording equipment.
    Apps = Apps made by the members, for the members.
    etc etc

    It very well might fail miserably, but I do not think anyone has ever done it before.

    Other than that, everything is just about covered, OK you can have a comedy tracker, but personally you can take things too far in the specialist stakes.
    it is good idea but it gonna need a lot of work by members
    as the world now almost everyone is laaaaazy

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    dogie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by Godot View Post
    Everything has been done already, we dont need any new trackers. What we really need is real live girlfriends.
    do you hang out with corpses ?

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,288
    and why are we lazy, because all the entertainment is done for us by others.

    whether you buy it or pirate it, its easier to do that than it is to do it yourself.

    I just think it will be a good idea, we may even see the next codemaster brothers, Stephen King, Steven Spielburg, U2, etc etc.

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    salahnasser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post

    I just think it will be a good idea, we may even see the next codemaster brothers, Stephen King, Steven Spielburg, U2, etc etc.
    oh yes if it going be like this i think it is not gonna be good idea but it will be the best idea ever happened.
    i am thinking of making one

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,288
    well dont

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    salahnasser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    well dont
    why not?
    bay the way congratulation for the 3000 post
    and remember it was on my topic

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •