Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Studio Mx 2004

  1. #1
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Studio MX 2004 released yesterday now lets get a hash

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,259
    I don't know about a hash but here is a Torrent:

    http://www.aimhoe.com/~suprnova/torrents/2...20Trial.torrent

    But, I think you need some serials ...

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,052
    i think its on the donkey network, im getting it now.

    ed2k://|file|MACROMEDIA_STUDIO_MX_.2004._TRIAL.ISO|436553728|37FC85A4A4F5A3D1363A94D65BADCF8C|/

    but im not sure if its verified though

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Originally posted by Amarjit@10 September 2003 - 21:38
    I don't know about a hash but here is a Torrent:

    http://www.aimhoe.com/~suprnova/torrents/2...20Trial.torrent

    But, I think you need some serials ...
    are you sure you can registrate this version?

    1000 $ is not in my budget

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}+10 September 2003 - 21:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({I}{K}{E} @ 10 September 2003 - 21:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Amarjit@10 September 2003 - 21:38
    I don&#39;t know about a hash but here is a Torrent:

    http://www.aimhoe.com/~suprnova/torrents/2...20Trial.torrent

    But, I think you need some serials ...
    are you sure you can registrate this version? [/b][/quote]
    we&#39;l probably have to wait a few days for a keygen unless they have released a trial as a demo and a seperate full one

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Originally posted by Dapadipz+10 September 2003 - 22:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dapadipz @ 10 September 2003 - 22:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@10 September 2003 - 21:55
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amarjit
    @10 September 2003 - 21:38
    I don&#39;t know about a hash but here is a Torrent:

    http://www.aimhoe.com/~suprnova/torrents/2...20Trial.torrent

    But, I think you need some serials ...

    are you sure you can registrate this version?
    we&#39;l probably have to wait a few days for a keygen unless they have released a trial as a demo and a seperate full one [/b][/quote]
    i think I wait for a Full version (not trial)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •