Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: OVH Kimsufi 4xl

Cant hurt to ask ovh if your not sure which series you have, your problem sounds like mine, and changing the series solved it for me..

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dimutri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uxen View Post
    Dimutri, where did you get the server. I had the same problem with mine, got shit speeds it couldnt get peers ect. kimsufi have 3 series, standard, traffic, and burstabel. The standard series is an infrastructure based server which does not feature guaranteed speeds of 100Mbit/1Gbit, If this is the case, you might want to consider asking your reseller if you use one, or contact ovh, and get them to change it to either burstabel or traffic series, this is free, and the effect is instant.
    i got it straight from their web page so i have to ask the traffic or burstable range of server fro kimsufi? i hope this is the problem indeed
    Then all you need to do is go to your control panel and look.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    it says standard in the control panel indeed

i ve sent them a request to change yesterday still have got no reply i will inform you if this resolves the situation

update is i cannot even change to burstable or traffic and the problem persists, total waste of money this server
    Last edited by dimutri; 01-15-2009 at 07:02 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234