Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think about GFT?

bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Sorry, but I could not help myself...

I will even add some seriousness to this...Give us reasons besides the obvious, like no ratio and speeds. Personally, I am shocked to find out that they have been around for a year and a half now. They are still paying the bills but I don't see too much activity there.

Personally, if you think it is better than other sites I'd like to hear exactly why, with specifics...Back up your reasoning...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    you don't see much activity there, neither did i when i was there.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    the lack of "activity" doesnt really bother me there. I get good speeds from the original seeders (uploaders). I like the tracker because I sometimes see stuff pre'd then uploaded there, when its not uploaded at other trackers im at (had a couple times dvdrips of tv seasons were upped there and no where else).

with the ratio free system the lack of leechers doesnt matter much if you are using it for content. If you want to upload tons, then it will be a problem for you.

that being said, I have had my favorite tracker for a while and didnt expect gft to become my new "home" when i joined up. But for someone without super cool trackers , gft would be a GREAT choice for a small tightnit community with fast pre's.

P.S. Bumrocks, you know me by a different name. I "welcomed" you to a tracker recently when i saw you in another trackers irc chan. Im TH***** (this is my super secret leet trader name )
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Fight3r's Avatar Poster
    To me almost everything plays cool there, except the monotonous stylesheet.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    No Ratio or Ratio Free sys, Friendly Forum ppl, ....yeah, I ahve to admit, the Stylesheet is S##T !! Not bad wiith the Pre-Times, I posted another thread with a survey about how they rank on Pre-times.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    They really need a new Sytlesheet and Catogory icons. Seoriously, their cat icons are HORRIBLE!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Sorry, but I could not help myself...

I will even add some seriousness to this...Give us reasons besides the obvious, like no ratio and speeds. Personally, I am shocked to find out that they have been around for a year and a half now. They are still paying the bills but I don't see too much activity there.

Personally, if you think it is better than other sites I'd like to hear exactly why, with specifics...Back up your reasoning...
    LOL more than 2 years now...died once.
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    ...But for someone without super cool trackers , gft would be a GREAT choice for a small tightnit community with fast pre's.

P.S. Bumrocks, you know me by a different name. I "welcomed" you to a tracker recently when i saw you in another trackers irc chan. Im TH***** (this is my super secret leet trader name )
    Very true statement there...I would agree that if there were certain sites that you couldn't get into that this would make an excellent option/alternative.

I know exactly who you are! And glad to now associate you with the name I normally know you as! Peace Bro! And really like the site...More because it is different...And all the people I know there, like you!

On a side note...I started this thread because someone in another popular thread said not too...Good enough reason to start one imo! He's a buddy though...Now I just have to hope he comes across the thread...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Dunno never even signed up, i did send a email but never got a letter back. :/

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    the releases are there, the pre times are good, but there's just not enough users. ~10,000 users would be great for the site. having ~2000 users is really the only thing holding it back, imo.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast