• The thrill of breaking the rules

6 13.04%
  • Its addictive

8 17.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do you trade invites?

RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Most ppl think this is the easiest way to get invites...
    well, i know someone who got hdbits and sct for a ftn invite(absolutely this was a scam, trader who said i have ftn ,was lying)
    Finally there was scam and who invited to hdbits and sct disabled accounts(cuz invite owner said i dont want this user anymore it was all about mistaken or i sent to wrong e-mail address as well lol) and other trackers as well...
    look at the trade section 14 years old children trying to scam themselves...
    But i saw someone who wanna get hdbits invite on other HD trackers too...
    i gave away them bithdtv invites and they used accounts with same username with high buffering so trade is really confusing...
    finally i wanna say:
    *some ppl trading for scam (and we can see last days a lot of FST new commers both request section and trade )
    *and some ppl wanna get what they need...
    btw i am not supporting trading,if you're really have a friend you have all over tracker..(think once a friend can help you to join several trackers lol, just joking:p)
    you cant call trackers if you bored or have some problems with family(dont say irc ) ahh i wrote so much...
    these were my opinion

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    I dont trade invites. Never needed to. Im an active and well known forum member at a quite large torrent site and get all my invites from people there, people who I trust and who have proven themselves to be good members, like myself.

I would never in a million squillion years get an invite from someone here. No offence to the good people, but this site has such a bad rep for being full of dishonest people.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    I'm sure a lot of people trade invites to get into sites quickly, since they don't care about rules, only their own benefit. However, there's also a lot of people who do more unsavory things, such as sell invites/accounts, create duplicate accounts for cheating; it runs the gamut.

The "anti-antitrader" keyboard warriors are quick to tell people to "get over" trading, but try telling that to honest users who are in a banned country on SCC/SCT or some other place. Do you think all these cheaters/traders that get their whole countries banned get into trackers by following the rules and receiving an invite without a trade? Think again.

they didn't built Rome in one day

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Some sites say in fine print that you can only download this material if you own it? If you don't own it and download it aren't you already breaking a site rule??? But that one's easily overlooked. Just like stealing. Some people here might not see using torrents as stealing something. Hello you are stealing something!!! But it's different right.
    Last edited by pharaoh; 12-17-2008 at 03:25 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post

Maybe we should make a WTARW (What trackers are really worth) thread. I'll help.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...e-etc-235742/?

That is it supposedly.
    Now go away.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    just to get into other sites

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    conopida's Avatar PopeyeTheSailorMan BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    I did trade to get some traders Beware!!!
    Never too late to stand your ground
    revolution begins
    In you – in me – Revolution!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    to be honest, trading nowadays is kind of obsolete. today the most inaccessible trackers are easy to obtain, if you are member of the right forums or irc channels. I remember how happy and proud I was, when I got my invite to bmtv, almost 2 years ago. everybody envied me. Back then, to have sct was like a dream and ftn was simply a myth.

look how (relative) easy is today to get a bmtv invite or even a ftwr one.
    Last edited by The Wanderer; 12-17-2008 at 05:27 PM. Reason: spelling
    Live long and prosper.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    PoorFook's Avatar SpongeBob's Minion BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wanderer View Post
    to be honest, trading nowadays is kind of obsolete. today the most inaccessible trackers are easy to obtain, if you are member of the right forums or irc channels. I remember how happy and proud I was, when I got my invite to bmtv, almost 2 years ago. everybody envied me. Back then, to have sct was like a dream and ftn was simply a myth.

look how (relative) easy is today to get a bmtv invite or even a ftwr one.
    Right.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    thrillerboy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    dunno never even tried it.... I can't get whats the fun in giving the buffered account (which we buffered carefully) to someone else and getting his buffered account... :/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast