Thread: sseeddbbooxx

dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I want to buy a seedbox but i dont know where to buy
    I can pay 40-50$ for this and i want 50 hdd minimal hdd and 100mbit/s and unlimited bandwith and to to download and upload more than 10 torrents

Please if u know any good seedbox write here or pm me.

And i want that the language to be english and the operating system to be windows not ubuntu or linux

Please reply
    I need to buy this today
    Only ,Dragoi92

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    For your price, probably the best you could hope for is a Kimsufi L, they go for 19.99 EUR on OVH's website, failing that maybe a shared slot with one of the many shared seedbox providers.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    teresckova's Avatar liVinG tHe future BT Rep: +1
    i am using kimsufi l at 19 euro,so far so good....in in 9 days i managed 1 tb,so is a good box...the specs are 260hdd.1 gb ram...about windows doesnt worth it...just use a ubuntu desktop server and you aill be all right,cause is very simple to use...instal wine and after utorrent,with webui...wil run as smooth as you can....cheers i hope is useful

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Rockin to the beat BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    if only U.S. people could order kimisufi

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    You could always look for someone who has a 750Gb box and sells chunks for other users. Its one of the great things with flux. Another advatage is you get OVH in the US that way