Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: PTN Authorized Recruitment

bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I am an official PTN recruiter so don't waste your time reporting this as "Unwanted Publicity"...For those that are current members.

There is no catch here. I don't have to know you. I will simply be looking at your history and profiles. I don't need or require rep points. I do have lots of friends and you can therefore rest assured that if there is something that reflects negatively about you, I will find out. The point being...Be honest. It goes along way...Better for you to tell me now than for someone to tell me later! You will become part of my invite tree...So believe me I will scrutinize your app.

Edit: If I do know you and what kind of user you already are we can forgo the app. ONLY IF I KNOW YOU, though!

If you are a current trader, please do not waste our time. If you have traded in the past but are "retired" then you might still have an opportunity. If you retired anytime in the last few months then please don't bother. I would ask or require more time to ensure that you have in fact changed your ways.

I welcome everyones feedback on this thread in regards to the potential invitees...If you want to recommend them then feel free. If you have some dirt on them that is legit and can be backed up then also feel free to post. So in order for this to work properly I will only consider people who first post here... "PM sent!" or something to that fact. If you do not post in this thread before you PM me your app then I will not consider your app. I will delete your PM without reading...If you don't have the consideration to read this then I am not inclined to read what you have to say.

Make sure you read the above before PMing me your answers!!! It will be obvious if you haven't and I will delete your PM without reading!

1) How old are you and where are you from? Here at PtN we have an international community and users from every age group and we want to know how you fit in.

2) Why do you want to join this tracker? How did you hear about PtN and why do you want to join us?

3) How active will you be if you get accepted? Here at PtN, we strive to be an active tracker as well as online community, hence we want only active users that will post in forums and download torrents regularly. No room for collectors.

4) Provide 4 profile links of your most used trackers. We need to see how well you are doing on your other trackers. Whether you have good torrent practices or not because we want only the best for PtN.

5) How long do you keep your files seeding? PtN has no ratio, so we like to know how long will you contribute to file seeding for the benefit of the other users.

6) What is your experience level with torrents? Do you know how to forward and optimize your torrent client? Do you know how to rip, encode, upload torrents?

7) What do you think you can offer PtN? Tell us why you would make a welcome addition to PtN. Do you have any other special skills that may interest or be useful to our community.

8) Have you ever traded before? If so when was the last time you traded after retiring? Be honest! Trust me that lies will eventually be found out. Honesty pays.

9) What are your views on trading (accounts and/or invites). There are merits to every view, so we would like to know what is your take on this matter.

10) Are you easily offended by jokes and pranks?

11) If a friend you just met recently on an online forum asks you what is PtN and whether it's a great place, what will you tell him about us? This is not a trick question. You may discuss the tracker in a private matter with a friend. I understand that this question is hard to answer since you are not yet a member...Just do your best.

12) Your email address:

DO NOT INCLUDE SCREENSHOTS OR SO CALLED "RATIO PROOFS"!!! NO PROFILE LINKS = NO INVITE!

Last edited by bumrocks; 12-19-2008 at 02:17 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i can haz invites??!?!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    toxic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Glad that you are recruiting new blood. PM sent. Plz consider my application.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    i can haz invites??!?!
    Invite sent!

Quote Originally Posted by toxic View Post
    I can give you bwtorrent account. pm me if you want.
    Naturally I don't like to see this...But being that it happened back in July and you didn't carry on with such a practice...I am willing to overlook. It appears that you were offering to trade out of noobness as opposed to a "lifestyle".

Welcome to PtN...Check your email...
    Last edited by bumrocks; 12-18-2008 at 03:41 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    gl man. With all these recruitment threads there should be no reason for someone that wants to get in to not be able to.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Just a question bumrocks(or ben) I'm not applying since I don't think I could support another tracker enough to be a good member but how does PTN compare to Goem?
    I hear that they're similar in content.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Peanut's Avatar DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING
    I would love a PTN Invite,ive' seen they got good content
    -Thanks Peanut

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Congrats Toxic and all who get a chance to join this site.. Bumrocks, very generous of you to do this and trust others here..

I wish you good luck. It is a Unique tracker and opportunity to join for Members asking in requests...Tracker recruiting is a good idea. Glad to have you here at Fst

How many applicants are you allowed to recruit?
    Last edited by pone44; 12-18-2008 at 05:01 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Just a question bumrocks(or ben) I'm not applying since I don't think I could support another tracker enough to be a good member but how does PTN compare to Goem?
    I hear that they're similar in content.
    They are similar in that they are both movie/tv trackers...Both with excellent staff. All members of both trackers can upload content. That is pretty much where the similarities end.

Goem has been around longer and has over 4x as many users...But there user limit is set that much higher also. PtN is a ratio free tracker. Goem is not.

I'm sure others will follow with there opinions/input also...

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    I would love a PTN Invite,ive' seen they got good content
    -Thanks Peanut
    I saw at least 10 requests for invites to various trackers just for this month! I even saw your attempts at trading, although it was 8 months ago...If you send me an app it would have to be quite impressive.
    Last edited by bumrocks; 12-18-2008 at 04:51 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Finally I get a shot at joining, PM'ed.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast