Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Spaming

Aberrant
    Umm.... have you been under a rock for the past month?

2. Lounge   -   #92
    well from what I see now, there a good twist to this topic. If u look around, MUSLEMAN has been beating me to help the noobs on almost every one. It all about balance. as the old lady in the commercial said "Where the beef?"

3. Lounge   -   #93
    i know you've been titey for well over a month but why? i rarely come to the lounge so i really don't know why all your post are gone and you have another name. i figure they banned you or something but i'd like to hear what happened from you.

4. Lounge   -   #94
    Poster
    Titewad... yes, we had quite a time with him

5. Lounge   -   #95
    Aberrant
    I killed tite-wad because he was a no good spamming bastard.... then I was so haunted by the act that I somehow took on part of his personality and name and began spamming myself.... fortunately I'm able to force myself under control enough to only spam in the lounge.

However, it's becomming more and more difficult to restrain the personalitites fighting for the right to post.... soon you may see users named tite-thomp, Ad-wad or even Hogtite wreaking havoc throughout the forums.... it could happen any time now.

• Somedays I really don't know who I am.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    Poster
    I'm tellin you, it's that corn dust dude. Lay off that schit!!

7. Lounge   -   #97
    Aberrant
    Corn dust?

He told me it was top quality coke!

Damn that crack dealer.... what happened to the days when you could trust the lowlifes you met on the street corner?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910