Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 0-Day Trackers

no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    Yeah, Ive got TL, my only one, still a budding new member there, waiting to get my upload over7(?)GB so I can get rid of that stupid 48Hr wait time GRRRR let the seeding begin xD

Also, dont know if it counts, but BcG for games, they're usually pretty prompt with the games.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    BCG is more a speciality tracker not a 0 day. A 0 day has scene releases-Movies-apps-Music-ect as revt-Td- and many others. BCG is for gaming only.
    Last edited by pone44; 12-20-2008 at 01:47 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You probably don't need a ton of 0-day sites but I think it's alright to be at the ones that stand in terms of speed, user content, ease of seeding, and community. No one tracker is the same so it's all a matter of personal preference.
    See ya in another life, brother.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I think collecting too many trackers and being just a member/user...not active is better than not registering at all... If you have few torrents where you can keep yourself active and if you have are having 1 or 2 0-day trackers.. it is enough...

Because if you think u can give back something in return please go ahead and register otherwise never ask for the invitation to that tracker...
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    2 or 3 is enough, more than that is an overkill imo.
    if i had to chose and just have 3 0-day trackers and no other else, i'd probably go to TL, RevTT and IPT.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    vpg8000's Avatar Your mom's fave BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Thanks again. I think I'll stick to less than a handful but at the same time keep my fingers crossed for FTN.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    i got TL and really want to get FTN or SCT , in common i only interested in tv and music , just like it Fresh(heh)

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    oh, and in TL they take a lot of time to arrive? really?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    alcoholik's Avatar Drinker BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    the best 0-day i think is sct i would love to have ftn

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    PoorFook's Avatar SpongeBob's Minion BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Well, to be honest even I know that all these 0day trackers don't have much difference.
    Just a matter of how much the admins don't want people to get onto their tracker that easily.

If I had to pick I'd choose TL for seedboxing and IPTorrents for everyday normal use if I was on a home connection.
    I'm on ScT and the only thing I find great other than the speeds would be the no pretime FL packs.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast