Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: game trackers??

Zed123's Avatar Member

Question Mark

I've been with one tracker for 4 years now! 7.89TB upped and just commin' to 1TB Download and it's got the works so never had to go anywhere else... but now i'm looking in to a games tracker!

what is the best recommended tracker around for games Wii & pc mainly???...

BTW just joined File share talk today!

the world outside of the tracker i'm with is pretty new to me so i have no idea which is the best to go and take a look @?

where should i try first?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I think that Bitsoup and TorrentLeech have a very good selection of Wii games
    Last edited by RolandoMota; 12-19-2008 at 05:21 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    BCG (Blackcats-Games) is usually viewed as the best video tracker, but you might not be able to get into it since you are relatively new here. There are also alternatives such as UndergroundGamer (SP?), but I've never used any of them.

An easier one to get into might be TL (TorrentLeech), and they have a decent collection, as well as an open request section in the forums. However all of the sites I listed above require some sort of invitation to join in, so it may be hard for you to get one from here since you are new.

they didn't built Rome in one day

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    You should try ilovetorrents.com they have quite a few wii torrents (over 200) plus they are accepting signups. I think you will be happy with it considering you dont need an invite right now.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Zed123's Avatar Member
    bitsoup is well known???... damn yes i'm a bitsouper!

the wii section is good but torrents more then a week old take days to download
    Last edited by Zed123; 12-19-2008 at 05:30 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    You could try Bitgamer, its been open-signup recently (not sure if it still is though), probably the second best overall games tracker after Blackcats.

Integral - underground-gamer is classic games only (pre 2003), its a great site but definitely not for wii torrents and the like. Bitgamer is its sister site for newer games.
    Last edited by MAdIrish; 12-19-2008 at 06:51 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Once you get into the request section, ask for a blackcatgames invite. Its the best IMO. Its not that hard to get in. Theres a lot of people with invites (referrals) to give despite what others may say.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    BCG is the best game tracker.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Zed123's Avatar Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Once you get into the request section, ask for a blackcatgames invite. Its the best IMO. Its not that hard to get in. Theres a lot of people with invites (referrals) to give despite what others may say.
    how do i get to the invite section???... you got any?

I've tryed:- Bitgamer, underground-gamer, blackcatsgames but there sign-ups are closed! :weep:

Blackcats & bitgamer sound great but i'll just have to wait and see....

ThanX for the all the reply's guys!
    Last edited by Zed123; 12-19-2008 at 05:46 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    dpds's Avatar one step ahead BT Rep: +5
    mate, bitgamer opens signups from time to time so you'd better check it frequently. i can hep you with bg invite but i guess it is against rules 'cos in order to apply for invites you need to be a member for 1 month here. as for underground gamer, same here, check it for open reg periodically, but they have only "old school" games.
    and finally bcg - all gamers' mekka be patient and you'll get it.
    Last edited by dpds; 12-19-2008 at 08:45 PM.
    Dinkin flicka!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast