Thread: Help Trying to Fix Files

hey guys, i'm still learning this process and am becoming frustrated with downloading stuff and then having missing parts/files/pars!!

Ok i'll give this 1 as an example, i tried to download this file file from newzbin:

http://www.newzxxx.com/browse/post/3217685/

Yes its pron so STAY AWAY if this material offends you!! (its good for ratios!)

Ok so i downloaded the NZB for this and downloaded it via grabit. When i go to extract the files RAR tells me i'm missing files. So i use quickpar with the PAR files and double click each of those par files i d/lded. On some of the PAR results it says i'm missing 793 Blocks! I've got autorepair ON and Monitor on and still i can't seem to fix this! I have read the tutorial that says you can request the missing pars or files but i've got no clue how to go about doing this!

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad
    Strap Attack # 9

its girl on girl

----------------------------

use NewsBin Pro no uses that grabit garbage except nubs, also who is ur news provider and what is ur subscription? also this is the best site for girl on girl, http://www.nzb.to/index.php?p=group&group=58
    Last edited by JustDOSE; 12-21-2008 at 05:16 AM.
    Pimpn aint easy ®

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    yep some girl on girl action lol! I've got my service with virgin media since it comes free and 120days retention and unlimited so i'm pretty ok with that. I did notice though that in grabit it says ARTICLE NOT FOUND for those missing files if that helps about fixing the files....

just checked out that site www.nzb.to it looks good but it seems though that you need and invite or unless google translate is translating those words wrong!
    Last edited by tox08; 12-21-2008 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad
    request in irc or on the groups, or just get a provider with longer retention
    Pimpn aint easy ®