Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bittorrent-not Working

Does anyone else use Shareaza as their BT client...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Originally posted by REALITY@11 September 2003 - 07:36
    i use azureus and before that i had the experimental one
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Originally posted by REALITY@11 September 2003 - 08:36
    I did for a while, but it really did not resume d&#39;lds very well. After closing it I mean. I also get much better speeds with a normal client. Aswell seeding is a factor with shareaza

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Originally posted by toddiscool+11 September 2003 - 08:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toddiscool @ 11 September 2003 - 08:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-REALITY@11 September 2003 - 08:36
    I did for a while, but it really did not resume d&#39;lds very well. After closing it I mean. I also get much better speeds with a normal client. Aswell seeding is a factor with shareaza [/b][/quote]
    I had the same issues in earlier versions, as a matter of fact I never saw ul and thought it was in the backround or perhaps was just leeching. Apperently it may have been leeching since the new client shows at least 3 ul for every dl I am running. In the newer version it appears my speeds are as good as any other BT client and resume is actually simpler, just open Shareaza and it resumes the file. The GUI is also much nicer than any other BT client especially when having mutiple dl running.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Originally posted by muchspl2@11 September 2003 - 04:04
    no, there not
    shadows uses the least resources, and azureus(sp) is the fastest for downloading, but uses the most resources, it a java based client
    did you save it the run or open it?
    and you did get the 32bit install?
    http://home.elp.rr.com/tur/download.html

hope that helps
    Talk about hijacking my thread&#33;

Anyway never mind, back to my prob i saved it and then tried to open it
    but it&#39;s then i get the error.

Ive just d/loded the Cvs version, installed ok but my speed is not getting above 2MB&#39;s

Surely that cant be right?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    TRY SHAREAZA
    TRY SHAREAZA
    TRY SHAREAZA
    TRY SHAREAZA

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Originally posted by REALITY@11 September 2003 - 10:20
    TRY SHAREAZA
    TRY SHAREAZA
    TRY SHAREAZA
    TRY SHAREAZA
    What you trying to say REALITY?

Try SHAREAZA Perhaps

Ok i will.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Originally posted by bronco@11 September 2003 - 12:33
    What you trying to say REALITY?

Try SHAREAZA Perhaps

Ok i will.
    Yes I really like it...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Fasttracker A
    First of all all the clients give the same speeds some are better than others though for differant reasons.
    I have used them all, every version at one time or another.
    In my experience Nova is slower for sheer overall download speed ,but easy on ram.
    Personally I use 321 I dont need anything fancy ,just want my downloads done at top speed.
    Some use more ram than others but is all the same when you are downloading at top speeds.
    But thats mainly attributed to high bandwidth rates ,I can get upwards of 1000kb/s.

Shareaza sucks do not waste you time with this unless you are un resourceful and lazy.
    For starters try bitemonsoon.com ,Supr universal ,or even the private Bt tracker FastTracker.

But to be truly resourceful one cannot rely on one type of peer to peer software,master each type one at a time.
    Heres some of the greats ,but it depends on what you download most.
    Newsgroups ,Bittorent ,Irc.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    it sux

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast