hey im connected but u must be gone or something cuz ur just standing there

2. Games   -   #12
    I see come back

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    cool it works.

4. Games   -   #14
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Damn that HaloServ tool really kicks ass.

I've been playing with a few of my buds and my bro. You guys that have beta give it a try man. No lag for me and some nice fun. Just a second ago a guy was in his ghost while this other dude was shooting him. It was this level called olyhip (a bunch of letters not sure how it was spelled...it was last map on the list in multiplayer). They where both by the edge of the platform so I take my warthog and side swipe both thier asses off! Damn that was fun....

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    PM me the server Ip and name next time u start a game i been looking for a game with Vehicles.

6. Games   -   #16
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Ahh sorry man Just got through with that. I'm probably about to find another... If I get into one, I'll give you the IP.

7. Games   -   #17
    Octopussy
    OKOKOKOK im totaly confused

please say this more simpler plzzzzzz u gota plzz im on my knees

first of all im downloading the halo.nrg about 491 mb is that the correct file?

second is this what i do: download the multiplayer thing, put it in my halo folder then im kinda confused on what to do ... pleaseeee tell meee

8. Games   -   #18
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    it's coming out 9/30. so the real version should be out after the 20th. get it then. only 10 more days. chill. i'd rather play the real version. i dled the beta, but i'd rather play the real

9. Games   -   #19
    Originally posted by Octopussy@11 September 2003 - 22:32
    OKOKOKOK im totaly confused

please say this more simpler plzzzzzz u gota plzz im on my knees

first of all im downloading the halo.nrg about 491 mb is that the correct file?

second is this what i do: download the multiplayer thing, put it in my halo folder then im kinda confused on what to do ... pleaseeee tell meee
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=66053

Here is the readme file from the multi player launcher, I posted when I though tit was new news.

In short you execute the launcher and yype in the server name and the IP of the HOST computer, not the Ip it gives for the server.

10. Games   -   #20
    Octopussy
    how come in the begining of the thread soem guy said you put like "c:/programfiles/etc" [ip here] ...? and you said u put ip in the server tool...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast