Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [request] bmtv

jadonx's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I would like to request an invite to BitMeTV. I have been searching for shows like Flight 29 Down, and North Shore, as well as some others that I couldn't find on TVTorrents.com. I believe I can also contribute in a great way to the community there as well. You can see my share ratios below. Thanks and a Merry Christmas to all!

Last edited by jadonx; 12-23-2008 at 06:30 PM.
    Sharing is Caring!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Not something you should do. Others may invite you who knows?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...65#post2730950

Quote Originally Posted by jadonx View Post
    These are all accounts, so you will no be receiving an invite, only a username/password.

Swebits x1 (2GB Buffer)
    TheDVDClub x1 (6GB Buffer)
    (Fantastic Super Club) x1 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)

Just reply with a reason why you would like the account and include some good ratio proof. Good Luck!
    Last edited by pone44; 12-23-2008 at 07:11 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    jadonx's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I have never traded, cheated, or sold any trackers that I was ever a member of. When I first became a member here, I was a noob, and very naive, and I gave away the accounts that I didn't use. At the time, I didn't understand that that it would be better to let those kind of accounts become pruned and to either give invites or let new users sign up when those sites are open. However, that was quite a while ago and I've since learned from my mistakes. I am more than willing to pm unedited screens of the trackers I use most to be used as "insurance" in the future to whomever may invite me.
    Sharing is Caring!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I have never traded, cheated, or sold any trackers that I was ever a member of.
    so could you tell us what's that ?

whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    jadonx, What sites did you trade for?

Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post

Last edited by pone44; 12-23-2008 at 09:17 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post

Pawned....Nice cinephilia

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Wow, you guys are brutal. Anybody can post whatever they wish when leaving BT Rep. I guess that's why so many people around here are hiding their rep. I've never traded, I give you my word. And so I've nothing to hide. Maybe those first two wrote that in because that was what they were so used to doing.

However, let's just say that I did. Look at the date. That's when I first became a member here, and it's more than 9 months ago! I understand many things differently now then when I first became a member here. A year ago I never realized how trading or giving accounts away could be detrimental to the community. I understand now why that isn't good for anybody.

Lastly, I would like to say that I appreciate what you guys are trying to do here. Keeping trackers clean from cheaters and traders is important. And looking into the past of people trying to get into a good private tracker takes time, and I respect that. A lot of people here are probably just ignorant and don't understand the error of their way. But how about educating them and then giving them a chance (as long as they've not been banned).
    Sharing is Caring!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Search the forums.

Members do receive a BT education all the time here.

How are we to know you did not trade a bitmet* back then?

Make friends, Post screens?
    Last edited by pone44; 12-23-2008 at 10:31 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post

I guess you don't, you'll just have to take my word for it. But that would be true of most people here. All you can really do is take a good look at their posts (which you definitely have). If you look even closer to my first posts, you'll notice that all of the trackers I did giveaways with were pretty basic low level trackers. Nothing even close to what a bitmet* would have been worth anyway.
    Sharing is Caring!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Another thing, it is not about levels.

ipt is a great site so everyone says.

Members love it.It Should not be treated like a throwaway site because it is a lower level in a thread...

Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post

I guess you don't, you'll just have to take my word for it. But that would be true of most people here. All you can really do is take a good look at their posts (which you definitely have). If you look even closer to my first posts, you'll notice that all of the trackers I did giveaways with were pretty basic low level trackers. Nothing even close to what a bitmet* would have been worth anyway.
    Last edited by pone44; 12-23-2008 at 10:57 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast