Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Trophy Hunting and why it is bad for BT communities

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    lol haters haters haters

the fact of the matter is those who hate are just envious/jealous/clueless/upset/have mommy problems?

I mean are you going to all run and cry to your parents because I posted this thread...the fact of the matter is each of you keep posting over and over again even though you have made it clear you think the thread is a waste of time.

Maybe its the fact that the haters are the ones who are trophy holders...

To defend myself:
    And who said anything about being high up in the bt world...pff anyone with a seedbox and a brain can get high up in the bt world just by uploading what scripts miss...that sure is nothing to brag about "im vip at this site" whoppde do, get VIP at a site that isnt pay2leech/pay2invite site...then we can talk. I didnt say I was high up...you guys did on your own

Just as anyone with a 1gbs box and pay2leech axx can start a site with pre times under 40s for xvids (just watch tracers and youll see the scripts go) For $500 people will sell you the auto script, and the 1gbs box is only 89e at ovh...magic you now know the secret behind the top 5 having such fast pre's

The bt world is the bottom of the pyramid kids...you honestly think pre times are just the concern of your fav. tracker on a lame tracers channel? Who do you think races to the trackers dedicated gbs...? the files dont come from no-where...

Star a fatcat sucks thread or something...thats been done plenty of times before when people decided to cry/pout for no reason

lol now I know what you mean skizo that people have gotten worse since I left so sad.

To throw this back on topic:

THE POINT OF THIS THREAD WAS TO GET YOU TROPHY HOLDERS OUT OF YOUR TROPHY CASES AND ACTUALLY USE TRACKERS YOU HAVE INSTEAD OF JUST LOOKING AT THEM.

are people really this angry/upset on fst nowadays? Artemis/Detale/skizo someone open their blind eyes.
    Last edited by fatcat69; 12-24-2008 at 03:24 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    you want people to listen and yet you constantly talk down to them and call them kids. that shit is fucking annoying as hell. i hate to break it to you but you're not that fucking important.

"the bt world is the bottom of the pyramid"... wow. you came here to tell people who NEVER use their accounts except to let them sit that they may be gone which can be a good message to send, but when you do it in a cocky way like you did you'll get people ready and willing to tell you to shut the fuck up and get off your high horse because this is just the internet.

i havnt had an problems with you in the past but your attitude needs a serious check if you want to be taken serious at all.

oh look more infractions from skizo for spamming in a thread full of it.

Last edited by aysomc; 12-24-2008 at 03:37 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    you want people to listen and yet you constantly talk down to them and call them kids. that shit is fucking annoying as hell. i hate to break it to you but you're not that fucking important.

"the bt world is the bottom of the pyramid"... wow. you came here to tell people who NEVER use their accounts except to let them sit that they may be gone which can be a good message to send, but when you do it in a cocky way like you did you'll get people ready and willing to tell you to shut the fuck up and get off your high horse because this is just the internet.

i havnt had an problems with you in the past but your attitude needs a serious check if you want to be taken serious at all.
    Im talking down you 4 who keep coming after me for no reason. Sure I may be mean/rude and straight to the point...but that is only because I am sick of seeing users abuse trackers like this. I AM YELLING AT THOSE WHO ABUSE...not those who dont...so you shouldnt take it personally...its not targeted at you UNLESS you are a collector

If you have such an issue...stay outta my threads its not that hard to read who posts what...geez lol

I posted to warn people who abuse trackers and just collect accounts.

unless that is something you do...i have no beef with you...except the fact that you came in my thread guns blazing

For those who wish to pout more in this thread because they seem to need a reason to...I stopped by the candy store and got you all something:

/me laughs
    Last edited by fatcat69; 12-24-2008 at 03:41 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    fatcat even though you posted the obvious this thread is full of so many fucking bricks.. goodness..

you knew what the point of what he says was, why are you making a big deal out of it

/me goes to elitezoo
    Don't PM me for invites.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Whats on the top of the Pyramid now?

Please tell us where racers get their files? Am curious now...
    Last edited by pone44; 12-24-2008 at 03:59 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Hollywood ofc
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post

Im talking down you 4 who keep coming after me for no reason.

If you have such an issue...stay outta my threads its not that hard to read who posts what...geez lol

I posted to warn people who abuse trackers and just collect accounts.

unless that is something you do...i have no beef with you...except the fact that you came in my thread guns blazing

For those who wish to pout more in this thread because they seem to need a reason to...I stopped by the candy store and got you all something:

/me laughs
    really? so you were talking down to me before i ever said anything in your thread? amazing jedi mind powers you must have there.

again, you arent that fucking important and ill say whatever i want in any thread i want whether its yours or not. this is a forum where we should be allowed to express our opinions but i guess that fact is lost on you and sqweerzo(get it, just like bittards!! OMG SO CLEVER!!! homo.).

notice how i said your original IDEA was a decent one, but the way you executed it was full of douche-baggery. try reading the whole post instead of always trying for the "sweet comeback".

the rest of what you said was pretty much spam so i'll leave it at that
    . you cant argue your way out of this one because everyone who read this thread thought the same thing.... "what a fucking douchebag, how can he be that full of himself over the internet".

and again, i get it, you posted a picture of candies that said "cry baby" on them. thats super clever and im sure everyone will laugh hysterically and forget all about how much of a dick you were 10 minutes ago... or not.

soooo, im pretty much done with you now since you dont understand that delivering the idea in a respectful manner is almost as important as the idea itself.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    /me laughs

enjoy the ban.

So back on topic...

The point...for the 100th time...is that collectors/trophy Hunters should stop doing it.

All they do is take up spots on a tracker that could be given to people who would actually use the tracker/site fully.

I am not saying I use all my sites everyday...but I atleast make use of them a few times a week to contribute...those that I do not have time for...I delete or atleast ask to delete to make room for new users who will use it.

thats all.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345