Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Am Wondering if anyone is familiar with these:

WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i tired using the guide in this section.
    hope i didnt do too much damaege, got half way thorough, a bunch of stuff didnt work
    cuz theres no root axx.
    gave up and logged on with NX client that the email suggested, was a bit easier.

so far DL speeds are good (5-9MBS), upload speeds, not sa good (2-200KBS)
    but ill give it some time.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Pretty bad, although it's peer dependent. If you just want to test speeds grab a public torrent with lots of peers. I just did a sshot from a public anime torrent:

Make sure wine version is 1.1.11 too.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    will check that.
    i did see this, but only for a minute or 2:

Last edited by nbo; 12-24-2008 at 03:46 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Oh yea, since RPS uses hard drives not on the system make sure your cache settings are set up good. Here's what I use

You could increase it from 128, but remember cache=ram and we only have 512 of it. I also use 1000/300/25 connections so try that too.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    I can confirm greatseedbox.info is legit.

My review about them is here: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-gre...26/postcount32

According to people on FST looks like seedhost.net is legit too, but they copied the name of seedhost.eu lol

UKfilesite is also a legit service, have used them before, but too expensive now, since I am going to college very soon.. sigh..

-Thanks
    Last edited by tehmrserver; 12-24-2008 at 04:25 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    How do I update wine from version 1.1.10 to 1.1.11 ?
    (Ubuntu Hardy 8.04)

tried "sudo apt-get update" but i still have the older version.

do i need to close/restart anything for it to take effect?

thanks.
    Last edited by nbo; 12-24-2008 at 11:28 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    nbo there is root access. If you google you'll see that ubuntu doesn't come with root access enabled. You should know that.
    But now that you canceled your paypal payment you won't be able to see that again.. Sorry. But i don't like customers like you that create disputes at paypal.

If you had created a support ticket i could help you with anything you want. But you never did.
    Last edited by seedplace; 12-25-2008 at 12:28 AM.
    Seedplace.eu
    The place to seed!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by seedplace View Post
    nbo there is root access. If you google you'll see that ubuntu doesn't come with root access enabled. You should know that.
    But now that you canceled your paypal payment you won't be able to see that again.. Sorry. But i don't like customers like you that create disputes at paypal.

If you had created a support ticket i could help you with anything you want. But you never did.
    I surely did NOT canel the payment, I don't even know how to. In fact I just created a ticket mentioning that the server does not work.

I did receive an email from Paypal support 8 hours ago about a third party trying to access my account therefore it automatically limited my account so sensitive information can not be obtained from a 3rd party. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with a payment being canceled but I can assure you I did not try to cancel a thing.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    check your paypal disputes and claims.
    Seedplace.eu
    The place to seed!!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    I did, there is no information in my account about anything. There isn't any history info or funds info either, my account is also now under the status of "Unverified", only very basic information is left (name, address..).
    I just emailed support to see if I can find out why all of this is happening.

UPDATE: ok now i got in and I see it, I will try to take care of this now.
    Last edited by nbo; 12-25-2008 at 01:10 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast