Thread: Counter Strike

Poster
    Well I have a little annoying problem with CS, i am completly rubbish at it, I go on to play join the very little games i have played when they realise i am a"n00b" they play tricks as i remember... been a while, such as telling me to run to a certain place allow me to go into an ambush and when the bad guys come out and shoot me to bits and renact the robocop scene they go out and avenge my death.... so is there a kind of place where n00bies go free of persacution and play until they are able to fire a shot and last 1min in a game?
    As i say its been a while and i wish to play it again... any suggestion would be welcomed.

2. Games   -   #2
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Well the first time I bought counter-strike, I didn't want to go online yet...I knew I was to much a noob and they'ed eat me alive....

so I had gotten podbot...I practiced with it day and night, then the first time I went online I owned....

Now I'm a bad ass player...I wouldn't say I'm the best...but....you guys can feel free to think that

Download and practice with podbot. Get your skills up. Make sure to burst fire with ak and m4a1... Even if they call you n00b and play tricks on you, get angry and get even...kick some ass and own brother!

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    *whipes tears from eyes* *sniff* that was such an insperational speach, i started roaring after it
    thanks , how long did it take till you was able to enter the CS world, and is there like servers set up for n00bs or do i have to find a friend to test my skills after intensive training

Thanks

4. Games   -   #4
    there are server thats called "noob practice" and when i join that server, they relize im not a n00b and they kick me out. haha i was 34 and 2. it was so funny cuz they eitehr though i am not a noob or i hack.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12@11 September 2003 - 02:11
    such as telling me to run to a certain place allow me to go into an ambush
    just dont listen to them works with me

6. Games   -   #6
    haha that always work. or u could jsut follow them around and watch how they play. if u play in a big server, dont ever go by urself. i dunno how many time i was "raped" cuz i was rushing by myself

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by kazaaliterock@14 September 2003 - 16:24
    just follow them around and watch how they play
    yeah follow them and watch how they play and hope they or you dont die.

8. Games   -   #8
    dont play CS, play DOD.

you'll find it a much friendlier enviroment.

9. Games   -   #9
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    lets see i will try and give my help now. Find out who the good people are and when you die go to first person and follow them around and watch how they move and look around the corners and walk. Also don't listen to people if they tell you where to go. Also until you get better follow people and travel in groups i found that helps out to and then if anything hopefully they will shoot the other player first . I just played and got my butt kicked for a month and then after a while you start picking up on things and you see your record start improving and improving. I think just playing is the best. Also when you join teams when your a n00b make sure the team you are joining isnt already getting their butt kicked. Cause then it just gets frustrating for you and your team.

Jayhawk