Thread: Asian Horror Films

I have seen quite a few of these asian horror films. What i have seen is below
    The eye(got on dvd)
    Ringu(got on video)
    ring 2(got on video)
    Audition(got on video)
    Ring 0 Birthday(got on video)
    My best so far i would say is THE EYE, man is that spooky, closely followed by ring 2. But i want to see Dark Water, but i cannot find it with english subtitles

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Firstly, may i be the first to congratulate you on your 69th post (as i type this).

Yeah, they are great movies. As i've said everytime this comes-up "no one knows how to make them like the japs'". I can't remember the webaddress off hand anymore, but if you search through some of the older posts about this question, you will find the one i posted. It's a link to a japanese horror archive (of reviews) has all the bests.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    i see. will have to look out for that post. I usually found out about any from Upcominghorrormovies.com

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by The Horror fanatic@11 September 2003 - 03:11
    I have seen quite a few of these asian horror films. What i have seen is below
    The eye(got on dvd)
    Ringu(got on video)
    ring 2(got on video)
    Audition(got on video)
    Ring 0 Birthday(got on video)
    My best so far i would say is THE EYE, man is that spooky, closely followed by ring 2. But i want to see Dark Water, but i cannot find it with english subtitles
    I've currently got Dark Water plus the subtitles file (.srt) and my pc is on 24/7; persevere dude and you should hook up with mine.

I think Audition is probably the strangest, eeriest and most erotic film I've seen. Worrying yes, but even in the leather butcher's apron she looked beautiful.