Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: BCG Giveaway

ecug's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I would love to get in bcg, i have a ps2 and wanna get has many games to it has i can.

Btw, today´s my birthday, so that would be a great gift stoi!

Regards
    ..::Wishing for an SeedBox access::..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #112
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Great Xmas Giveaway Stoi and a fantastic opportunity for all.

I would be very grateful to receive an invite to BCG and the chance to become an outstanding member of your site. I'm not a collector or trader and am a good contributor to all sites that i am a proud member of.

I'd even be prepared to come round with my feather duster and help you tidy if an invite were to be slipped into my Christmas stocking

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #113
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by PoorFook View Post
    stoi, I don't know where to ask you in the BCG forums so I'll ask you here..

Will the fake page's skin ever be changed?

Will BCG ever allow a dynamic NAT I.P to be logged in with just the cookie?

I've got to use a ISP static proxy to enter BCG everytime.

PU w/ S-PU stats waiting to turn older there for S-PU there if it helps.
    1: not a clue if the page will ever be changed
    2: probably not, but that is alts area (for the IP)
    3: Sorry you will have to repeat that, I have no idea what you just said. I think you are a PU, with SPU stats but you need the 12 weeks member?.

Quote Originally Posted by ripleys View Post

I would be very grateful to receive an invite to BCG and the chance to become an outstanding member of your site. I'm not a collector or trader and am a good contributor to all sites that i am a proud member of.

I'd even be prepared to come round with my feather duster and help you tidy if an invite were to be slipped into my Christmas stocking
    if you are a Leggy Blonde Bombshell (100% Women) with a french maids outfit and the works, NP, if you are a bloke, thanks but no thanks, i shall do it myself lol

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #114
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post

if you are a Leggy Blonde Bombshell (100% Women) with a french maids outfit and the works, NP, if you are a bloke, thanks but no thanks, i shall do it myself lol
    I'm a 100% natural blonde women (I just dye my roots dark every 6 weeks )

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #115
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    can i get one plz? its not for me its for a friend..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #116
    PoorFook's Avatar SpongeBob's Minion BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    1: not a clue if the page will ever be changed
    2: probably not, but that is alts area (for the IP)
    3: Sorry you will have to repeat that, I have no idea what you just said. I think you are a PU, with SPU stats but you need the 12 weeks member?.

Sorry about the English, and yes I'm currently one month old on BCG but I've got S-PU stats already.

Thanks for answering my questions too, BCG will look even better with a better fake page if it happens.

Good to see that the forum background has changed, forum posts are much more visible compared to the past.

I'm still using the old skin for BCG though, lot more l33t.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #117
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Stoi i think your site will be maxed out with FST users soon.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #118
    May I ask for an account please

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #119
    Nice one stoi, i'm enjoying your tracker

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #120
    Stoi,

Can I get an invite to BCG? Would love to become a part of the community. Thanks!

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast