Thread: Swedish translation needed

spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by so*ttorrents
    Siffran ovan är ditt användarid och är också vad vi använder för att bekräfta din donation. När du donerar var noga med att skriva in denna siffra i överföringsmeddelandet. Detta fält kan också kallas för note/notering/meddelande osv. beroende på tjänst och bank. Huvudsaken är att detta, och enbart detta, skrivs med när du gör din donation för att vi skall ha möjlighet att bekräfta din donation.

När du har genomfört din donation skicka då iväg ett PM till *** där du berättar på vilket sätt du donerat, summan av din donation samt ev. CT du önskar få om du donerat tillräckligt för detta.
    Quote Originally Posted by softtorrents
    Observera att det ej är möjligt att köpa till sig upload, köpa bort varningar etc. genom donationer.

Do I need to pm the staff after donating or I'll get the star automatically?
    Last edited by spark; 12-24-2008 at 09:58 PM.
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    just use auto trans

The figure above is your userid and also what we use to verify your donation. When you donate be sure to enter this number in the transfer notice. This field can also be called for the note / note / message etc.. depending on the service and banking. The main thing is that this and only this, down to when you make your donation for that we shall be able to verify your donation.

Once you have completed your donation please send off a memo to the DNX where you tell what you donated, the sum of your donation, and ev. CT you want if you donated enough for this.

Note that it is not possible to buy for themselves upload, buy out warnings, etc. through donations

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    This bitch is ugly BT Rep: +1
    I'v used google translator:

The figure above is your userid and also what we use to verify your donation. When you donate be sure to enter this number in the transfer notice. This field can also be called for the note / note / message etc.. depending on the service and banking. The main thing is that this and only this, down to when you make your donation for that we shall be able to verify your donation.

Once you have completed your donation please send off a memo (i think memo is PM lol) to the DNX where you tell what you donated, the sum of your donation, and ev. CT you want if you donated enough for this.
    Last edited by LJ.; 12-24-2008 at 09:55 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    flashback3r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    the number above is your usertime and it is also what we use to confirm your donation. When you donate be carful writing this number in the transfermessage. This field can also be called note/notering/message etc. depending on service and bank. The main thing is this, and only this, written down when you make your donation so we can have the opportunity to confirm your danation.

When you have done your donation send a PM to dnz where you tell on which way you have donated, the sum of your daonation and eventually CT you want to have if you have donated enough for that.

EDIT: me made fast by hand, but i was too slow...

EDIT 2: the second message says:

Observe that it is not possible to buy upload, buy away warnings etc...
    Last edited by flashback3r; 12-24-2008 at 10:02 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    people still dont know bout translate.google.com ?